Khalil Mack traded to the Bears (Page 19)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

Thats typical fan ignorance. The common excuse now is "They were 6-10 with him" or "Their defense was bad with him" when they don't even stop to think of the factors. The man can keep the team in any game by himself. He's dominant and has taken over games. The FO and staff has failed to fix the other glariing issues (ie the back 7). They finally get some help in FA and now they ship arguably the best defensive player in the league away for chance and hope.

The staff must have some serious high hope for a guy like Key as a rookie.Irvin the past 2 seasons has been a ghost the first half of the season. Leaning on him isn't a great idea IMO.  If a guy like Cooper has a bounceback season, he'll be in the same position as Mack next year. They have the same agent and theres no way they'll get away with this debacle again. Worst of all the Oakland season ticket holders just got kicked in the stomach. Move says "Rebuilding and on to Vegas."

I think part of it is Gruden trusting Guenther to do more with less. Guenther is the low key best hire the Raiders have had since I don't know when. He's a high level DC and knows how to get the most out of hit players and puts them in positions to succeed. 

Cooper... I don't stress about. A WR isn't making 100 mil contract. They will be able to sign Cooper if he bounces back and add to the roster.

11 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Observations:

2) Never judge ANYTHING on week 1, good or bad. I see some calling Trubisky trash (he's in week 1 of a new system). I see others singing the Bears praises. If I've learned anything.... it's never get to high or low on a team week 1. It's never a good indication of how a season will go

He played poorly last season and looked below average last night. Not to mention he was a one-year starter at UNC and was third-team all-conference during that season. He's not a world beater by any means and I still can't believe Chicago passed on Watson and Mahomes to draft him. 

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He’s an idiot if he truly believes this

Meh I’m over it. It’s business fellas period. As fans we gotta understand it’s no love involved in business just $. I think Mack would’ve played in Canada if the price was right. Now you see Clowney wants more than mack lol. You think hou will pay him?

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't see the big deal with what Gruden said. 

It's iffy for both sides. If Mack REALLY wanted to be here, he could've gave the finger to his agent and showed up for training camp. If Gruden REALLY wanted Mack he could've called up at 7am every week and try to convince him to take a discount..

Instead both sides went the isolationist route like teenage girls.. "if he really likes me he would've told me so instead I'm going out with the Bears because they said they like me too and bought me a pretty necklace".. this is a dramatic take on it, but yeah, if Mack wanted to stay then he did a really poor job in showing it.

6 hours ago, raiders4life said:

It's iffy for both sides. If Mack REALLY wanted to be here, he could've gave the finger to his agent and showed up for training camp. If Gruden REALLY wanted Mack he could've called up at 7am every week and try to convince him to take a discount..

Instead both sides went the isolationist route like teenage girls.. "if he really likes me he would've told me so instead I'm going out with the Bears because they said they like me too and bought me a pretty necklace".. this is a dramatic take on it, but yeah, if Mack wanted to stay then he did a really poor job in showing it.

Pretty simple way to sum it up. If Mack really wanted to be here, he would be. If Gruden really wanted him, he might be here as well. These are two guys who don't like confrontation, unfortunately.

18 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He’s an idiot if he truly believes this

If this is what he believes it would have been better to just keep it to himself, Khalil being under contract should have still showed up and not listen to his agent, bottom line is contracts should have been done long before for less money for Carr and Mack.

23 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He played poorly last season and looked below average last night. Not to mention he was a one-year starter at UNC and was third-team all-conference during that season. He's not a world beater by any means and I still can't believe Chicago passed on Watson and Mahomes to draft him. 

I was the first to post on here that Trbinskye LOL is trash and guess what, he is.  The bears are going nowhere with him, Mack or not.  This is a QB driven league and there are multiple reasons we dealt Mack to the Bears and Trabinsktrash is one of them.  I still loved my, "Trabynskis used cars in 2021" post.  I think that got the Bear trolls heading for the hills.  

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was the first to post on here that Trbinskye LOL is trash and guess what, he is.  The bears are going nowhere with him, Mack or not.  This is a QB driven league and there are multiple reasons we dealt Mack to the Bears and Trabinsktrash is one of them.  I still loved my, "Trabynskis used cars in 2021" post.  I think that got the Bear trolls heading for the hills.  

Have you really come on here just to praise yourself ???

6 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Have you really come on here just to praise yourself ???

Yep, I love doing that and you know why I do?  Because I am right. It's a sore spot for Bears fans because they know he is garbage and their idiotic front office traded up for him LOL  They should be ashamed. 

Archived