Black Ops 4

iknowcool

20 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I agree with the armor repair... by end game you have a stack of 10 of them. It would make sense to have them only come off of broken armor. Adds another meta - aim for headshot or break armor?

They made the armor "last longer", so I guess yeah they made it stronger. All i know is using a paladin from long range is no longer very fun 

Lets be real the Paladin wasn't that great unless you were getting headshots or the squad you were facing were complete dunces anyway. I don't think I was ever killed by a paladin once before and although i'm our squads sniper guy I rarely get "Cheap" kills with even the paladin. Mostly just use it to have the squad running scared while the rest push or headshot people stupid enough to stop moving. 

I don't mind the new mechanic with the metal plates that much. Unless you are lucky with your drops your never going to have more than 5 or so plus and i'm noticing a lot more people alive at the top 5 range which is really really fun. 

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Lets be real the Paladin wasn't that great unless you were getting headshots or the squad you were facing were complete dunces anyway. I don't think I was ever killed by a paladin once before and although i'm our squads sniper guy I rarely get "Cheap" kills with even the paladin. Mostly just use it to have the squad running scared while the rest push or headshot people stupid enough to stop moving. 

I don't mind the new mechanic with the metal plates that much. Unless you are lucky with your drops your never going to have more than 5 or so plus and i'm noticing a lot more people alive at the top 5 range which is really really fun. 

I have had 5+ in every game I've made it out of the area I start in. It's a little too common at this point iyam

11 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Did any of you guys get to 200 to get the ICR?  Probably my favorite gun but not a huge fan of the camo.  Not that I was even close to getting it. 

Not even close. The next PS4 season started a while ago and the loot is awesome for it. Too bad I won't come close to getting it

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Not even close. The next PS4 season started a while ago and the loot is awesome for it. Too bad I won't come close to getting it

With the daily tier skips, I think it is doable to get to 100 now as long as you can get in like 30 minutes a day. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I don't even know what daily tier skips are

as long as you win one multiplayer match OR get some blackout merits (don't remember how many) OR get to round 15 in a zombies match, you get a free tier. resets every day.

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

as long as you win one multiplayer match OR get some blackout merits (don't remember how many) OR get to round 15 in a zombies match, you get a free tier. resets every day.

nice. I don't play every day so that sucks

15 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Did any of you guys get to 200 to get the ICR?  Probably my favorite gun but not a huge fan of the camo.  Not that I was even close to getting it. 

I got it, but I don't really play multiplayer that much.  The new skins from Operation Arctic Zero or whatever it's called look great though.

Archived