Controversial topic

mistakey

I think the players love him because he is great one on one and a good motivator.  I'm just concerned with how bad his situational coaching, time management and other decisions have been. I'm hoping adding haley and not having to call plays will allow him more focus in those areas. But I'm not holding my breath 

5 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Get ready to be proven wrong, we did not have a 5 win roster last year, we had quite possibly the worst roster in the history of the NFL, starting with QB.  A combined zero wins for the entire room, not just for the season, but for their careers.  Honestly, that likely may not change for any of the 3.  I could realistically see none of them ever winning a game that they started.  Our best playmaker was our #2 RB.  Second was an extremely raw rookie TE.  We had some WRs with potential, but none were world beaters, since the QB could not get the ball to them, it did not matter.  Our pass rush was destroyed by injury.  Our secondary was mostly just slow and lethargic.  The best players back there were 2 strong safeties, one of them had to play out of position though.

Our roster would have struggled against many college teams last year, they were that bad.

They did not have the worst roster in history. Plenty of talent on the OL and front 7 of the defense. Injuries depleted the depth but it’s hard to plan and or predict injuries. It might of been one of the worse QB rooms in nfl history but the roster in general wasn’t the worst. ‘08 lions had a worse roster. Only thing they had was a rookie Calvin Johnson

Would of struggled Against many college teams last year! GTFO

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

They did not have the worst roster in history. Plenty of talent on the OL and front 7 of the defense. Injuries depleted the depth but it’s hard to plan and or predict injuries. It might of been one of the worse QB rooms in nfl history but the roster in general wasn’t the worst.

First, you’re wasting your time buno.

Second, I saw as much or more talent in our QB room last season as I saw in guys like McCoy, Weeden, Frye, etc. I just wish we had guys like Brian Daboll, and the legendary Mo Carthon designing the offense and calling the plays (and yes, that’s saying something) and those guys managed to scrape together some wins.

51 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

First, you’re wasting your time buno.

Second, I saw as much or more talent in our QB room last season as I saw in guys like McCoy, Weeden, Frye, etc. I just wish we had guys like Brian Daboll, and the legendary Mo Carthon designing the offense and calling the plays (and yes, that’s saying something) and those guys managed to scrape together some wins.

you remember todd grantham?

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He went 0-16.

He’s only here still because of his contract.

Sure and I’m gonna root for him just like I did for DA in 2007 - if he doesn’t make the playoffs I’m all for franchising him and trading him for a first round pick wait wat

Archived