Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

18 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You're going to need to post more reliable YouTube links if the others are to accept you into the forum. I already have, and I DO have a lot of sway around here, but there's only so much I can do. Be better.

And the good Lord willing, we'll soon accept Nude into the forum. But not likely.

3 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Sorry blud.

Here you go

Please don't lash out against those people. They're never going to accept you into the forum if you keep talking all that hate speech, assuming body types and nationalities. @Fatgerman had been binge eating gravy ever since you brought up his fat body.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

And the good Lord willing, we'll soon accept Nude into the forum. But not likely.

Ban warning. Per Weby, please do not discuss religions such as the Nude Divine of the Ya Ya Brotherhood.

31 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Please don't lash out against those people. They're never going to accept you into the forum if you keep talking all that hate speech, assuming body types and nationalities. @Fatgerman had been binge eating gravy ever since you brought up his fat body.

Ban warning. Per Weby, please do not discuss religions such as the Nude Divine of the Ya Ya Brotherhood.

You're more of a Sisterhood of the traveling assless-chaps. But whatever gets us a tax exemption, am I right?

21 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

You're more of a Sisterhood of the traveling assless-chaps. But whatever gets us a tax exemption, am I right?

*amirite

12 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Only in the pants

So they tell me.........

You're Ron in the pants? Make sense for once.

Archived