Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Are we suppose to be surprised? He never misses a chance to throw a coach under the bus. 

Greg gave him a lay up really.

I think it was a reasonable reprimand from William's it was the wrong tackle forthat situation. Haden was great at cutting rbs and tes. 

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Who’s smoked more weed?

Gordon

Callaway

Cajuste

crazy part is Cajuste is a stanford graduate lol. When he wasnt on a roster this past year before coming to the browns I believe, he  worked in a research lab as a research assistant for stem cell biology for Stanford

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

crazy part is Cajuste is a stanford graduate lol. When he wasnt on a roster this past year before coming to the browns I believe, he  worked in a research lab as a research assistant for stem cell biology for Stanford

You may find this hard to believe, but there are many intelligent people who contribute to society in positive ways that also ingest cannabis.

Lie down and have a glass of water; the shock will wear off.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

I truly don’t  understand what’s strange about that?

Archived