Hard Knocks Discussion

Mind Character

19 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I dont think Hue looks as bad to me as I guess he is to everyone else

Maybe Todd Haley is just looking great right now, but I think Hue is looking pretty good too 

and he's put together a very good staff

I think Hue is looking fine, I also don’t get the hate

4 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

You may find this hard to believe, but there are many intelligent people who contribute to society in positive ways that also ingest cannabis.

Lie down and have a glass of water; the shock will wear off.

Why is it since he acts a little weird Or a little off he has to be smoking weed?

Also when  have I just destroyed people for smoking weed?  Because I Took a hard stance on Gordon?  My stance on Gordon was never base on him smoking weed it was based on him being a moron and getting suspended year after year for testing positive for drugs. We got to remember  his first failed drug test wasn’t for weed.  Go to  The collaway thread, I never chastised him for what happened and guess what weed was involved in that.  

My whole point to my comment was we think he could be this stone or a hippie type guy who believes in these magic energies of stones but yet he is truly a part of the medical community. You usually see people from the medical community Get annoyed with people of the holistic community

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Haley comes across like he wants to win more than Gregg and Hue. That dude is hungry. 

I’m glad the two coordinators are the high energy sometimes over the top, where hue is More even keel compared to them. Which to me is good because hopefully it means Hue won’t get too high or too low in a game. I also think that’s why Haley didn’t last for the Steelers in Kansas City

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m glad the two coordinators are the high energy sometimes over the top, where hue is More even keel compared to them. Which to me is good because hopefully it means Hue won’t get too high or too low in a game.

Naturally...

Your ability to see anything as a positive is unparalleled.

4 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Myles Garrett and Bob Wylie.

If aliens ever land and we need to explain each end of the spectrum for what our physical bodies are capable of, these are the two guys I’m putting forward.

We can just point to this, one believes in stretching and one doesn’t lol

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Naturally...

Your ability to see anything as a positive is unparalleled.

Ah yeah cause it’s so much fun to come in here and just complain, moan and groan about stuff. Specially when we are getting it from the view of Hardknocks  

Yeah let’s come in here and complain and be all negative that Haley shouldn’t really be ripping into Jarvis like they showed when he is one of the hardest working players on the team. Yeah let’s make a post pointing out how Haley is such an a-hole even tho that’s pretty much well known. 

God forbidden I view offseason and early parts of the season in a positive view. Man I’m an a-hole for being optimistic. 

49 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Don't mention Gordon though...

When was the last time I posted a negative opinion about him? I made the thread about him and how something might be going down that we haven’t heard about yet. Again when I gave my feelings about it and stated I hope it’s wrong but that I wouldn’t be surprised because of his track record and have stated id gladly eat crow if he had a successful season and stated a success would be playing all 16 games. 

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

When was the last time I posted a negative opinion about him? I made the thread about him and how something might be going down that we haven’t heard about yet. Again when I gave my feelings about it and stated I hope it’s wrong but that I wouldn’t be surprised because of his track record and have stated id gladly eat crow if he had a successful season and stated a success would be playing all 16 games. 

Baked or fried? 

Archived