PFF's QB rankings for every team entering the 2018 season

TecmoSuperJoe

38 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Eh this is fine. I can honestly see Carson anywhere in the 6-9 range right now.

Jimmy G, Dak Prescott, Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston all too high though.

Fair assessment on Watson, he did have a free throws that were - for a lack of a better term - boneheaded. But the upside on him eliminating those plays while keeping those jaw dropping plays around make up for it.

39 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Fair assessment on Watson, he did have a free throws that were - for a lack of a better term - boneheaded. But the upside on him eliminating those plays while keeping those jaw dropping plays around make up for it.

I remember watching his first game and he threw so many short curls to Hopkins that the corner was jumping them, and he kept throwing them. I thought he was screwed. Then the magic happened 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Eh this is fine. I can honestly see Carson anywhere in the 6-9 range right now.

Jimmy G, Dak Prescott, Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston all too high though.

How exactly is Winston too high? I'd say the 15-20 range is where I would have him. 

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I remember watching his first game and he threw so many short curls to Hopkins that the corner was jumping them, and he kept throwing them. I thought he was screwed. Then the magic happened 

I'll put this out there - once Will Fuller was available, Watson just turned into a monster. His deep ball to Fuller was filthy, just dropped dimes on him like Fuller was a Salvation Army bucket...

Archived