CLEVELAND BROWNS HARD KNOCKS??!!??

brownie man

Will this be the best Hard Knocks yet?!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Best yet?

• Yes
    • No

14 hours ago, El ramster said:

I get what you’re saying. But that’s just from the culture upbringings of their life... 

Not every team are robot status like the pats. Even Wes Walker said some wild ish. 

bless em, bless em, bless em, bruh bruh bruh, bless em bless em bless em

Honestly, it's not about cultural upbringing, its too much and make him sound stupid

Kind of disappointed with it this year to be honest. There's a lot going on so I should be all in but I feel like the dramatic tension isn't there like in other years. Maybe its the production team or maybe it's just been going on for so many years now that it's becoming diluted. I also think that since they don't do the cut down to 75 players like they used, the drama isn't as pronounced. Of course, I'll keep watching. If for nothing else, Bob Wylie. 

21 hours ago, El ramster said:

I get what you’re saying. But that’s just from the culture upbringings of their life... 

Not every team are robot status like the pats. Even Wes Walker said some wild ish. 

He's a dirty player which is why I hate him but yeah he's insufferable too.

22 hours ago, El ramster said:

Stop bringing the pat up, bro. That's frowned upon. :D

21 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Y'all haven't been around enough people if you've never met someone that turns every moment of every sentence into some stupid Jesus related aphorism. Hell Jarvis isn't even in the top-10 of the annoying ones I've seen and or interacted with directly

Thinly veiled "I meet NFL players" post. 

Bob Wylie should have his own show. That being said this season is meh.... I just don't like the players they are following much... Yea Baker is making the team and honestly isn't that interesting, the 4th string QB is definitely not making the team, and Landry is not entertaining.... I liked last year better. That being said I do like the Cajuste arc. 

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Bob Wylie should have his own show. That being said this season is meh.... I just don't like the players they are following much... Yea Baker is making the team and honestly isn't that interesting, the 4th string QB is definitely not making the team, and Landry is not entertaining.... I liked last year better. That being said I do like the Cajuste arc. 

Yeah Baker is dissapointingly beige. Thought he'd have something about him. I like Kirksey, and the coordinators offer entertainment. It's also interesting seeing how hilariously out of his depth Hue is. 

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah Baker is dissapointingly beige. Thought he'd have something about him. I like Kirksey, and the coordinators offer entertainment. It's also interesting seeing how hilariously out of his depth Hue is. 

I actually think Hue comes off pretty likeable compared to his stupid game face. He always looks like he is contemplating his life decisions and not liking what he is thinking. 

Image result for hue browns

Just now, Spartacus said:

I actually think Hue comes off pretty likeable compared to his stupid game face. He always looks like he is contemplating his life decisions and not liking what he is seeing. 

Image result for hue browns

Ha, not noticed that. That's a tough-coach look for the cameras. Trying to be Bill or something.

He is likeable, yeah. I felt desperate for him with his mother. That's part of his problem, for me. People pleasers rarely make good coaches at this level. IMO. Good luck to him, but I wonder if he's just holding this team back even more than they already have been.

I look forward to seeing how they introduce Josh Gordon back into the show, they've painted him a little like this possible savior to the franchise which is more drama than reality but It will be really interesting to see how he does with an actual consistent QB throwing him the ball. And they also have a running game and at least one other very good receiver, for me Gordon is probably the most intriguing storyline of the team moving forward. If he's got his stuff sorted out and buys into the excitement of being on a team that actually wins games he could be better than he's ever been. 

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

best episode yet, that contagious bit was funny.

idk how too assess a coach off this show but Hue seems fine to me. Even tho all I see/hear is 'experts' saying how terrible he comes off every week.

He has come off as coach he who is too out of touch in other episodes based on his demeanor, how he has handled certain situations and what he says.

But now after watching this episode, I'm unsure as to how much of his previous behavior was just for the cameras or not. Or if he was just not comfortable in front of cameras in general. Because I do agree that in this episode he does seem to come off more genuine and so not robotic-like and making alot of good points while doing it. I particularly like the speech he gave in the beginning when he basically said "I'm showing you what you look like out there". This is so true. Teams lose all the time because players decide to only play 59 minutes instead of 60.  

Archived