CLEVELAND BROWNS HARD KNOCKS??!!??

brownie man

Will this be the best Hard Knocks yet?!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Best yet?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, ninjapirate said:

being awful doesnt make you interesting.

uh, yeah it does lol. Especially when you're as awful as the browns are. They are so bad, its an anomaly in sports.

And the players they have right now are super interesting by the way. Everyone is looking at Tyrod and Baker Mayfield, as well as Jarvis and Garret. Everyone wants to see Josh Gordon and what's going on with him. Everyone wants to watch Hue jump in the lake and see how the coaching staff shakes out. Conflict and struggle are the foundation of every good story. nobody wants to watch a show where people win all the time, people want to watch an underdog. Those are straight facts.

3 hours ago, tab said:

And the players they have right now are super interesting by the way. Everyone is looking at Tyrod and Baker Mayfield, as well as Jarvis and Garret.

none of them showed an interesting personality the 1st episode imo. 

Jarvis saying 'bless 'em' was the most 'interesting' thing any of them did and I would prefer never hearing someone say that again tbh.

'Twas a good representation of the Browns, just sad. 

8 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Why would anyone watch anything about the browns?

Because they are as up n' coming team as there is. There are so many great and interesting stories. How they rise from 0 wins and how the HC picks up the team and build up confidence. The established QB and the new QB in town, the fight for the void on LT after Joe Thomas left, a receiver group with plenty of talent and even more question marks and most of all a very talented defense with Myles Garrett, Nassib, Schobert, Ward etc.

If we forget they went 0-16 a year ago and solely look at the talent on the roster, they look like an 8-8 team.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

I love Jarvis Landry's speech.  Great tone setter.  The guy is a leader.

I thought it was cringe worthy. I love him as a player, but that speech didn't do anything for me. I hope the guy who was most likely the reason for that speech got the message though.

54 minutes ago, Danand said:

I thought it was cringe worthy. I love him as a player, but that speech didn't do anything for me. I hope the guy who was most likely the reason for that speech got the message though.

He got the message I guess, since he was traded to Buffalo.

5 hours ago, Danand said:

Agreed. I could see how it would possibly motivate the players in the room, but I thought he was incredibly cringey. But hey, as a Browns fan, he can be as cringey as he wants as long as he plays well.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:20 AM, cddolphin said:

The only reason I watched was for the 'epic' Landry speech. 

Dude uses the f-word like a new cook using salt - he needs to relax.

I didn't think the speech was very epic. 

Archived