CLEVELAND BROWNS HARD KNOCKS??!!??

brownie man

Will this be the best Hard Knocks yet?!  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Best yet?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, tab said:

this first episode was sad in every meaning of the word. From Lebron to Hue to just the feel of the coaching staff, its all just... really sad.

the big name players are the only light of hope though, still some optimism there.

Yeah, depressing episode. Jarvis and Baker were pretty much the only highlights. I really feel for Hue, man. 

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Yeah, depressing episode. Jarvis and Baker were pretty much the only highlights. I really feel for Hue, man. 

true very sad for sure

but thats the groundwork for the rest of the shows

everything is going to be able pushing through adversity and how football is  one part of who we are 

As a football fan, I don't know how you can't love this show. From just seeing some of the menial tasks such as stocking the fridge to players giving passionate speeches, the show offers all of it. It's easy to say Browns are just an inept organization that'll never get it right on the internet, it's another to see Landry/Kirksey to really trying to address the culture in the locker room.

With the Coleman trade, Callaway drama and the upcoming bromance of Landry/OBJ, next week should be very interesting.

2010 Jets is going to be tough to beat.  Head coach was crazy and the defense and WR's had tons of big personalities.  I think I may tune in for this one.  Didn't watch much of the Bucs last year because it was pretty lame.

8 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Better coach: Hue Jackson, or this guy from Last Chance U:

lcuhottub.gif

srs question

If the amount of F bombs generally correlates to how good of a coach you are this guy would win the superbowl with his JUCO team. 

Archived