FF Devy League Discussion Thread

IDOG_det

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

@FinneasGage with the last second win to get to the championship game and @11sanchez11 getting to the championship game after taking over for an abandoned team. Not bad

i was upset I forgot to check to see if Breida was playing to take him off IR. Didn't want to play Drake or Adams. Luckily Cam didn't do anything and I didn't end up losing by a couple of points. 

this time I will play a defense and beat jfin

7 hours ago, IDOG_det said:

no but I'll trade for DK Metcalf

Also, this a good example of how a devy league works. He has Richards on his devy squad where players must be held onto until they make it into the NFL, but Richards is medically retired now and won't be playing in the NFL. @JBURGE you can drop Ahmmon Richards even though he's technically still in college/not in the NFL yet. This is a special case where you can get rid of a devy player if you so choose. 

Send him to the moon 

10 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

very glad i invited @11sanchez11 to the league so he could wreck my season right quick 

how did you get all the best players on your team, christ.

but my ragtag team pulled it out! good job all former owners who helped put it together.

I looked thru the weeks to see if that was the most points scored thru the year. It wasn't. There was six times people scored more than 200 points, four of them were by jfin.

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

how did you get all the best players on your team, christ.

i made hella trades. each one was **** on in this thread if you read back lol. idiots. 

good job tho man one of the clutchest wins of all time. to get over 115 points from ertz, robby anderson, elijah mcguire & damien williams is something im not even mad about losing to, you earned that **** 

12 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

just looking over the league & yall were beautiful this year

the last like 2-3 weeks @Cadmus & @SirA1 didn't update their line-ups, so yall gotta be better going into next year 

@zelbell and my guy you've done this pretty consistently too actually 

everyone else was good all year pretty much 

who cares about the consolation rounds, isn't draft order decided by record and points scored?

21 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

just looking over the league & yall were beautiful this year

the last like 2-3 weeks @Cadmus & @SirA1 didn't update their line-ups, so yall gotta be better going into next year 

@zelbell and my guy you've done this pretty consistently too actually 

everyone else was good all year pretty much 

Um I updated my lineups every week. I had a bye the first week. OBJ not playing was my bad for not swapping out but I've been on Holiday since last Thursday and not paying much attention. I also won both weeks so why does it matter?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...