2019 prospects and outlook

Dr.O

7 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Oakland needs an edge (obviously after trading Mack), which could work to our benefit in trading down.  If someone really wants a guy like Josh Allen, it could make a lot of sense to trade up to 3 to get him.  This is assuming we could address edge in FA obviously.

As we all know , Oakland is a wildcard though.  Unless we were to somehow get Clowney or Lawrence in FA, no one else would prevent me from grabbing Allen (aside from being overwhelmed in a trade)

EDIT: Or if Bosa would be there at 3, which I doubt.

4 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

As we all know , Oakland is a wildcard though.  Unless we were to somehow get Clowney or Lawrence in FA, no one else would prevent me from grabbing Allen (aside from being overwhelmed in a trade)

Don't doubting anything is a darn good recommendation.

7 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Dee Ford?  Frank Clark? 

30 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

I know we need offense.  I know we need o-line help and skill player help.  But I am all in on Josh Allen from Kentucky.  Maybe that changes with our new HC but I think this guy will be a star and difference maker. 

I'm leaning towards trading back, but I'm also into Allen & Williams. I actually like Allen more than Bosa, but there are so many options for OLB through free agency and this draft. It's hard for me to defend picking an OLB when we can trade back and still have options like Sweat, Ferrel, Polite, Winovich, Jackson, Burns, and more. Then take care of other needs with the additional picks. 

8 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Great news for #Jets RT Brandon Shell: Knee injury not as serious as originally feared. Will be good to go in six weeks

RT not as much of a need

If what you say is true he will be able to play in the Super Bowl in February. O yeah I forgot you can't get in the SB with a 4-12 record. BUT THAT IS GOOD NEWS.

Just now, ekill08x said:

Kid can't run block to save his life. We have to start doing better than the mediocre players we have. 

He can't, but he's solid in pass protection.  He's not a star by any means, but it's one less position we have to worry about this coming year.  I'd hope to have a completely new line by 2021.

Archived