PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

19 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

I’m excited for the draft this week! Finally football things again! 

also when we officially open, I’m looking to upgrade my TE position. I’ll have a trade block as well once everything is official

This guy... it's April, and the shop is already open. I'm impressed.

Still needing @X_Factor_40&@CalLionsFanto check-in at this point.

Items that will change for the 2021 season:

1. The extra 3rd IR spot added last year for Covid will be removed after keepers are set.

2. Adding an extra wk to our Sch. to accommodate for the NFL's added 17th wk.

Items I'm considering changing for the 2021 season: (looking for feed back)

1. Changing from rolling waivers to FAAB $100 for bidding ($100 seems to be the standard amount)

2. Changing the Stafford Div name to?

3. Open to other thoughts/improvements?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Still needing @X_Factor_40&@CalLionsFanto check-in at this point.

Items that will change for the 2021 season:

1. The extra 3rd IR spot added last year for Covid will be removed after keepers are set.

2. Adding an extra wk to our Sch. to accommodate for the NFL's added 17th wk.

Items I'm considering changing for the 2021 season: (looking for feed back)

1. Changing from rolling waivers to FAAB $100 for bidding ($100 seems to be the standard amount)

2. Changing the Stafford Div name to?

3. Open to other thoughts/improvements?

I'm fine with sticking with what we have or FAAB. I think that if you can't get everyone on board then the current system is much easier to deal with - FAAB works well if everyone is involved but not if you have a few owners that only check in on Sundays to set their lineups or whatever. 

2 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I'm fine with sticking with what we have or FAAB. I think that if you can't get everyone on board then the current system is much easier to deal with - FAAB works well if everyone is involved but not if you have a few owners that only check in on Sundays to set their lineups or whatever. 

I think FAAB could engage all the GM's to be more active throughout the year, I've not played FF using FAAB but I feel it will be more interactive for the GM's needing to decide on how much to spend on a player, & when to spend it?

A playoff team may feel the need to save some $$ for a playoff run, a building team mite want to spend it on players to build for the future, or filling bye wk's? Definitely different strategies can be used in determining how to spend the $$.   

The downside with rolling wavers....if you don't have a low wavier pk It's almost a wast of time.

• Like 1