PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

45 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

What an unlucky year for me! I had far and away the most points in the league until last week, and now I'm sitting in 2nd place (points) and 7th in the standings.

Good luck to yall that are still in the mix!

Yeah, that's horrible. I'll always have a grip for fantasy standings that don't take Points For into account.

Congrats to OD Orcs. My team couldn’t keep up with the epic week his team had, but that’s the luck of playoff bracketing. Super happy with the turnaround my team did this year. Went from last place to the playoffs, and outscored the other four playoff participants. Still have Akers coming off the IR as a wild card. Looking forward to round 2 next year! 

Edited by Lionized

So after a long time debating, I am going to officially retire from this league after the playoffs. I really enjoy playing in this league, however I’m cutting down to only one league next year; got a lot going on with expecting my first child! I have had a ton of fun over the years and I’m leaving the team in good shape.  

Thanks everyone for the fun! 

• Like 1

Just now, SimsZilla said:

So after a long time debating, I am going to officially retire from this league after the playoffs. I really enjoy playing in this league, however I’m cutting down to only one league next year; got a lot going on with expecting my first child! I have had a ton of fun over the years and I’m leaving the team in good shape.  

You're only allowed to quit when you're on your 3rd.

Right @TL-TwoWinsAway?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimsZilla said:

😅😅😂

Congrats dude. That's exciting news for you and your family. Wishing you and the mom to be all the very best and a healthy delivery.

I just had my 2nd and it's hard to say which is the greatest jump - 0 to 1 or 1 to 2. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

Congrats dude. That's exciting news for you and your family. Wishing you and the mom to be all the very best and a healthy delivery.

I just had my 2nd and it's hard to say which is the greatest jump - 0 to 1 or 1 to 2. 

Thank you! We are super excited. It’s a boy too which is is what we wanted to start with haha.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Thank you! We are super excited. It’s a boy too which is is what we wanted to start with haha.   

Very exciting... if Dan Campbell is the real deal (as he seems to be trending towards) then it seems like only one of you will be crying on Sunday's. 

I bought a custom jersey for my son when my wife and I were expecting. I haven't been able to get it on Fanatics for my second child (not sure if that was something you wanted to do but just an FYI in case it is). 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Very exciting... if Dan Campbell is the real deal (as he seems to be trending towards) then it seems like only one of you will be crying on Sunday's. 

I bought a custom jersey for my son when my wife and I were expecting. I haven't been able to get it on Fanatics for my second child (not sure if that was something you wanted to do but just an FYI in case it is). 

That’s a really good idea…I might steal that 

18 hours ago, Lionized said:

Congrats to OD Orcs. My team couldn’t keep up with the epic week his team had, but that’s the luck of playoff bracketing. Super happy with the turnaround my team did this year. Went from last place to the playoffs, and outscored the other four playoff participants. Still have Akers coming off the IR as a wild card. Looking forward to round 2 next year! 

Great turnaround! My team really picked up Kamara’s slack. 

Gonna need them to all go beast mode against Tako.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Holy Molly!!!! Congrats on your first bundle of Joy!! Very exciting news!!

On the flip side I will miss seeing all those trades, you've been a Great GM & #2 league manager.

If you change your mind in the future your always welcome!

Let us know when He arrives & Happy Holidays! to your Family  

5 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Holy Molly!!!! Congrats on your first bundle of Joy!! Very exciting news!!

On the flip side I will miss seeing all those trades, you've been a Great GM & #2 league manager.

If you change your mind in the future your always welcome!

Let us know when He arrives & Happy Holidays! to your Family  

Thank you!! 

I’ll still be in to comment on trades :3