PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Speaking of having kids…my wife and I are expecting twins in the spring! They’ll be our first kids after years of trying. 

Plan is to keep playing in this league for now. I should be able to manage just the one dynasty league, especially with our slow draft on here. 

5 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Speaking of having kids…my wife and I are expecting twins in the spring! They’ll be our first kids after years of trying. 

Plan is to keep playing in this league for now. I should be able to manage just the one dynasty league, especially with our slow draft on here. 

WOW!! Double Trouble! LOL

Congrats! It's a Fun time of your life, enjoy it!

My kids are having kids B| Good to be a Grandpa!!

12 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Congrats!!

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 11:50 AM, Lions017 said:

Congrats dude! That is amazing news. Glad that you're planning on sticking around. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 11:50 AM, Lions017 said:

Congrats on the double great news. Kids are a blessing!

• Like 2

On 12/22/2021 at 2:48 PM, SimsZilla said:

So after a long time debating, I am going to officially retire from this league after the playoffs. I really enjoy playing in this league, however I’m cutting down to only one league next year; got a lot going on with expecting my first child! I have had a ton of fun over the years and I’m leaving the team in good shape.  

Thanks everyone for the fun! 

Congrats on your dominate f.f. run and on the great news about you soon to be new arrival. This covid thing started the next big baby boom ( plant the seed they will grow right! ) lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LionsRock said:

Congrats on your dominate f.f. run and on the great news about you soon to be new arrival. This covid thing started the next big baby boom ( plant the seed they will grow right! ) lol 

Thank you! Hoping to closing out strong with my 5th championship in a row!