PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I've been playing my best lineup each wk & can't buy a win :(

Outside of Lamb this wk...he was listed as out yesterday mourning but played last night. I was on the road all day.. Mendon, Kazoo, Alamo, Kazoo, Mendon, Lansing, I didn't get back home (Three Rives) until after 8:30. so couldn't make a change, but I do have 4 other quality WR playing this wk as I wasn't sure if Lamb would play.

Regarding possible tanking issue:

(2-10) Show Me Your TD's @jollyninja has 3 QB's & 2 TE's on a bye this wk with no starters.

He didn't put in a waver claim for QB Taysom Hill and there's no other starting QB's in FA.

He also has 2 K on his team?? With 6 players on IR (it's been a rough year).

My team is also (2-10) so that puts me in an awkward spot making a call on tanking if things stay status quo???. Looking for input/advice in advance. (up to this point he's played a full roster each wk)

Not sure if there's much to do at QB...probably should've had a waiver claim. 

The kicker thing is weird. I'd get it if someone had like the #1 kicker, but neither one of those guys is even in the Top 10. Either an...interesting strategy or just an oversight. 

12 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Not sure if there's much to do at QB...probably should've had a waiver claim. 

The kicker thing is weird. I'd get it if someone had like the #1 kicker, but neither one of those guys is even in the Top 10. Either an...interesting strategy or just an oversight. 

My thought as well. If it's Justin Tucker and he's on a bye.. totally get it. Average guys and doubled up... doesn't make a ton of sense. 

I can get somewhat checking out of a 2 win season and not making a ton of intricate moves but have to try and field a lineup week to week. 

Sorry I didn’t see the point of replacing the kicker with WR 178 or so in per game fantasy scoring. You’ll be happy to see I picked up (future superstar) Mike Glennon who is starting for the Giants this week. Andy Dalton was also available, and is also starting this week. If the point disparity between Glennon and Hill with my 5 starters who have been on IR since about week 6 would have been enough to win this game, I’ll happily plead guilty to tanking and you can give the team to someone else in the offseason. 

3 hours ago, jollyninja said:

Sorry I didn’t see the point of replacing the kicker with WR 178 or so in per game fantasy scoring. You’ll be happy to see I picked up (future superstar) Mike Glennon who is starting for the Giants this week. Andy Dalton was also available, and is also starting this week. If the point disparity between Glennon and Hill with my 5 starters who have been on IR since about week 6 would have been enough to win this game, I’ll happily plead guilty to tanking and you can give the team to someone else in the offseason. 

Nah, I don't think you were tanking at all. We like having you here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

My team should be taking Medicare... holy mother... 

• Swift - OUT
  • Mitchell - OUT
  • Ridley - OUT

Gonna be some tough slugging 

39 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Can we switch opponents? X just Cook'd me.

Not a fun wk!

Edited by WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, Lionized said:

Good luck to everyone in the playoff race this weekend. I have not taken time to look at all the possible scenarios, but I know there are a lot of teams still in the hunt, and bracket positioning!

Yes an exciting weekend!! Should be fun to watch it play out!!

• Like 1