PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Hey fellas, sorry I’ve been so MIA throughout the season but now that I’m catching up on all the messages I see I’m not the only one haha. My wife and I are expecting our first kid next month and I’m cutting down on the number of teams I have as I expect to be much busier in the future starting my new job here soon as well. Wish you all the best going forward for those staying, thanks for a good time and a very well managed league. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Hey fellas, sorry I’ve been so MIA throughout the season but now that I’m catching up on all the messages I see I’m not the only one haha. My wife and I are expecting our first kid next month and I’m cutting down on the number of teams I have as I expect to be much busier in the future starting my new job here soon as well. Wish you all the best going forward for those staying, thanks for a good time and a very well managed league. 

Thanks for the trade talks over the last few years and good luck in everything!

20 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

Truly a baby boom!!! Congrats!!!! You were/are a very good GM we will miss you, your always welcome back. :)

Thanks for the kind comment. :)

Well unless The muth absolutely destroys Harris and Chubb I go out on top! Cant believe I’ve won 5 in a row. 

Wanna say thanks to everyone. This is a very good group of GMs! Hopefully whoever takes over for House Tako keeps up the winning, team is pretty solid all the way around. I built that from the ground up, complete rebuild. It’s my baby 😭 treat it well! 

#5time5time5time5time5timechamP

https://youtu.be/TTqcStMWlOc

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Well unless The muth absolutely destroys Harris and Chubb I go out on top! Cant believe I’ve won 5 in a row. 

Wanna say thanks to everyone. This is a very good group of GMs! Hopefully whoever takes over for House Tako keeps up the winning, team is pretty solid all the way around. I built that from the ground up, complete rebuild. It’s my baby 😭 treat it well! 

#5time5time5time5time5timechamP

https://youtu.be/TTqcStMWlOc

Since you're leaving, why don't we say.. I dunno... I win?

Last Man Standing Sarcasm GIF by FOX TV

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Thanks!!!

Congrats dude. You definitely deserved it.

Thanks for another great season gents! Getting to the finals in year 2 after tearing down the team last year feels pretty good.

My team rode in on the wings of Matthew Stafford's early MVP play, Mark Andrews cementing himself as a Top 3 TE and Elijah Mitchell coming out of nowhere to be a viable RB. Losing Ridley like that was another hurdle.  It was lightning in a bottle and hopefully I can add a few more pieces to be a legit contender next year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm officially submitting a petition to have SimsZilla removed from the league due to his involvement with PETs. I hate to do it, but I see no other option.

The team with the most Points For in the regular season won the championship, so I'm happy. Good season all!

😂 your wish is granted ! 

• Like 1

Here is our final 2022 draft order (without trades)

16 - House Tako - @SimsZilla

15 - Lions Pride81 - @Karnage84

14 - OD's Orcs - @Oregon Ducks

13 - King's Pride - @LionsRock

12 - Buffalo Bulldogs - @Lionized

11 - Sandy Creek Patriots - @CalLionsFan

10 - PDX Dirtbags - @nagahide13

9 - Old Man Jeb's Shady Taco Cart - @TL-TwoWinsAway

8 - Playing For Keeps - @Foooooooootball

7 - Team X - @X_Factor_40

6 - The Murder Mitten - @Irish Ninja

5 - Detroit Styles - @Fureys49ers