PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

If any of you fantasy football fanatics want more fantasy football after the season ends, the Nacho Simulation Football League is considering new applicants.

There are two NSFL seasons each calendar year, starting in February, and every game is made into a YouTube video. Choose which players to "keep" (using "keeper tags"), grab assets in the draft, make trades and manage your lineup for a chance to play in the Nacho Bowl! The available team has one of the top sim QBs in Tom Brady, elite WR Cooper Kupp, young stud Jaylen Waddle and a bunch of defensive standouts.

It's a pretty in-depth experience that requires considerable time, energy and attention, but I joined just last year and feel like I have the hang of things. 

If such a thing interests you, the link is below. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2021 at 7:28 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

New Trading Rules for 2022 season,

Trading will be allowed for the up coming season starting the day after the NFL Superbowl.

I'm hoping this will prevent GM's from cheating & making deals before it's allowed.

If not, drastic measures will be taken!

Hey all, I hope everyone is enjoying their offseason, but wanted to get it out early so people can put in feelers if interested. Here is my trade block. As usual it’s pretty much my whole team. Seeing my overhaul last year, I wouldn’t be afraid of doing it again. Looking to move up in the draft back into the first possibly to the top?! Also, interested in upgrading QB, RB, TE, WR4 position! 

Trade block: 

2022 picks

2nd Fureys49ers

2nd we-r-lions

2nd Lions017

3rd nagahide 

5th via karnage

6th via Lions017 

Players

QB

Russell Wilson, Travis Heinicke, Love

RB

James Robinson, Brandon Jacobs, Cam Akers, McKissic 

WR

Mercalf, Kupp, Renfrow, Samuel, Patrick, Shepard, Shenault 

TE

Schultz, Hooper, Gray

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:26 PM, Lionized said:

Trade Alert! 🚨

Lionized sends

1st via @nagahide13, 3rd via @Lionized, Christian Kirk

@Lions017Sends:

5th via @Karnage84, 6th via @Lions017, Russell Wilson 

I accept! 

Going through the trades I couldn't find: 5th via @Karnage84 (5.15) nor another 5th Rd Pk, but @Lions017does have a 4th via @Karnage84 so I changed it to the 4th (4.15).