PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 minute ago, detfan782004 said:

Yea I looked at him. Bal seems focused on amping up passing game but until I see it im

reluctant. 

solid pick 

In a 12 team league I could see more risk. But in 16 team he should be a stud. He’s going to have blowup games. 16 team leagues play like best ball in a lot of ways. 

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

@WE-R-Lions nice picks. I hate you. :)

Same.  He was my primary target there.  Great pick.  

Anyone interested in moving into the pick on the clock, let me know.  If I don't hear much soon I will make the pick after I reassess my board. 

Also I am looking to move 2.1 for 2024 pick value if anyone is interested.  

• Like 1

I decided to pick after an hour and no action.  Was leaning Young anyways because I dont have a backup and depending on Fields is still a risk.  And any WR/RB would be depth/backups on my team at his point so why not a backup QB.  Figured I'd add the top pick in the draft to go along with Bijan and Gibbs.  

Any chance you can set ESPN so we can add our picks?  Or could a LM do that and/or update the draft board? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I decided to pick after an hour and no action.  Was leaning Young anyways because I dont have a backup and depending on Fields is still a risk.  And any WR/RB would be depth/backups on my team at his point so why not a backup QB.  Figured I'd add the top pick in the draft to go along with Bijan and Gibbs.  

Any chance you can set ESPN so we can add our picks?  Or could a LM do that and/or update the draft board? 

@TL-TwoWinsAway can update the picked players on the draft Bd.

ESPN is locked until our draft is done.

10 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Not a Bryce young fan.  It is rare that QBs of his size do well.  That being said he has the brains to do it.

If I could not have landed Stroud I would have taken Bryce he just has some concerns but in 16 teams the pick makes sense and is good value.

The 16 team thing is what made me make the move.  And looking at what else was there.  Not to mention my top picks went off the board just before I was on the clock.  I don't love him, but Tua is small and doing fine.  Kyler is small and solid fantasy wise at least.  Bryce will be ok.  He was my third QB in the draft too, but ok with settling on him. 

8 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I feel like my kid is going to be in college by the time my draft pick is up. He's only 4.... 

The sweet sweet agony of making trades. 2024 me is hating on 2023 me right now... 

at least your next round pick isn’t round 5 😂😂😂😂

• Like 2