PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

You will have to undo all of the pick trades and update them for later trades I think.  And in the future we will have to make sure we are trading picks 13 to 18. 

That seams odd to me the site would work that way? I'm thinking after keepers run we would be left with 6 open slots to draft? But that said, I did manually enter our rostered players to the teams, & later read we could have ran a draft to do so, & then run a second draft after keepers? 

I also find it odd it shows we have 21 draft pks that can be traded at this time. It's unclear to me how the site handles it? What happens to your traded pks after keepers, they just go away?...can't believe the site is set up like that.

Currently I can toggle between the Keeper selection & the Dynasty selection without affecting our traded pks.

As stated before, Keeper selection allows us to select keepers & the Dynasty selection allows us to select a 6rd draft.

I'm not sure I will be able to toggle between the two after keepers run to Dynasty to run a 6rd draft or if the site will automatically do that in the Keeper format?

Being we just joined Sleeper the site could be setup to draft our whole team for the first draft & I shouldn't have entered the players?

This year it could be best to manually drop the players we don't want to keep before the draft, then draft the 6rds.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

2 minutes ago, Irish Ninja said:

I came here for this, saw the league on espn was reactivated and was wondering what was up. 

I still need to extract the past history & add it to the Sleeper site. Plus verify scoring settings.

I think some teams may need to see their rosters to verify they have the correct players on their Sleeper rosters. 

33 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Cool!!

The Comish will commandeer it :)

Just a reminder trading isn't open 😎

Where do we stand in terms of the off-season process and opening up the ability to trade again? It’s been a learning curve for sure with switching the league over.

Just curious if you had a ballpark idea on where we are at in that regard, or if you had a rough date/goal in mind now that everyone seems to have joined on sleeper. I assume it’s mostly covered in your last post regarding checking rosters and what not, but figured I’d ask so we can get an idea of what you’re thinking. 

Edited by X_Factor_40

1 minute ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Blows my mind.....How can a team have GM's interested in players if trading isn't open !! 

Please play fair!

How is that not playing fair? So we can't discuss players in offseason? 

Never heard that before in my life. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Where do we stand in terms of the off-season process and opening up the ability to trade again? It’s been a learning curve for sure with switching the league over.

Just curious if you had a ballpark idea on where we are at in that regard, or if you had a rough date/goal in mind now that everyone seems to have joined on sleeper. I assume it’s mostly covered in your last post regarding checking rosters and what not, but figured I’d ask so we can get an idea of what you’re thinking. 

ASAP for sure, want to give everyone time to check their rosters after ESPN site is now available, still working out the Def scoring & finding the fractional scoring setting, Just double checking settings. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

How is that not playing fair? So we can't discuss players in offseason? 

Never heard that before in my life. 

It's like the NFL, another team can't talk to another player under contract with another team until the league opens.

5 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

It's like the NFL, another team can't talk to another player under contract with another team until the league opens.

Yeah that never happens. A lot of players sure sign deals fast when that tampering opens up 🤣