PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Nice pk.......didn't see that one coming...LOL :)

I have a Dentist appointment later to today so if it falls when I'm on the clock bear with me......I'm getting prepped for a crown UG!! :(

Root canal? I've had a few. My parents described them as being these torturous affairs, but for me the novocaine shots are always the worst part. I think the technology has progressed far enough that the biggest hit is really just the cost. :/

Also, for some reason every time the technician was a cute young girl. We're chatty until after the surgery, and then she won't make eye contact. I guess seeing a rotten chicklet in somebody's gob is enough to throw anyone.

Edited by nagahide13

I'm open to listening to offers for 1.8. I have a couple guys in mind, but if the right offer came along I'd move back. I have some interest already, but throw an offer my way with a young impact player and I'll strongly consider it. Looking for an impact player at any position, will move Cook/Drake in the right RB upgrade.