Random Thoughts

AnAngryAmerican

Just now, iLikeDefense said:

Watch them lose at home to Orlando! lol

I mean Orlando is playing out of their mind but seems like a Nuggets thing to do but I did say that yesterday  as well.

nah losing that close game to OKC was a Nuggets thing to do lol. If they win against Orlando and go 5-1 on this homestand i will be blown away 

4 hours ago, elliot878 said:

Guys little help here...  My survivor league has gone from 2,585 entries down to the final 95.  Do I risk it all and pick the Giants?  I'm kinda worried they're acting out against McAdoo.

God no don't go with the Giants.   Bad teams on the road....you'd be kicking yourself if you went down with that choice.

What are your remaining choices?

Edited by Broncofan

27 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Baker Mayfield looks pretty good fitting the ball into small windows, making reads. It's out of the pistol but I see transition to the next level.

What I love about him when he sees a blitz he knows where to go with the football. 

BaeKer needs to be a Bronco next year... since we didn't keep Sloter.

On 11/11/2017 at 10:45 AM, elliot878 said:

Guys little help here...  My survivor league has gone from 2,585 entries down to the final 95.  Do I risk it all and pick the Giants?  I'm kinda worried they're acting out against McAdoo.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:07 PM, Broncofan said:

God no don't go with the Giants.   Bad teams on the road....you'd be kicking yourself if you went down with that choice.

What are your remaining choices?

@elliot878 please tell us you didn't go Gmen.