Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

I think it's still a little early for them to start drooling like they seem to be doing now.  3 weeks ago he was the worst QB ever, now he's elite?  Come on.

I mean, he's certainly playing better than anyone expected!

Growth from Fields is the only thing that matters for the Bears this season. If he can do that, then next season they can build around that.

• Like 2

Right now, every NFL team is still mathematically alive in its division. After Sunday’s games, the Bears might not be.

The Bears would be eliminated from the NFC North race if they lose on Sunday and the Vikings win, via NFLPlayoffScenarios.com.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/15/bears-will-be-first-team-eliminated-from-its-division-with-a-loss-and-a-vikings-win/

• 2 weeks later...

Trevor Siemian started in place of Fields last weekend, but he won’t be an option should the Bears have to replace Fields this Sunday. Head coach Matt Eberflus told reporters that Siemian is having season-ending surgery on his oblique injury.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/02/justin-fields-on-track-to-start-trevor-siemian-out-for-year/

Edited by vike daddy

I certainly haven't watched the Bears since our last game vs. them, but I'm still not fond of a team learning how to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.  It seemed like several times already this season, they were leading a good portion of the game only to lose.  I don't know how they've lost, but I don't think it necessarily sets a good precedent...but I could certainly be way wrong.  

Edit:  the word that got bleeped out rhymes with "batch" and how it's used is a common phrase.  

Edited by swede700