Behold Da Bearz!

vike daddy

Justin Fields is lost.  Fields regressed significantly as a passer in Week 3, bottoming out going 11 of 22 for 99 yards with a touchdown and interception (58.7 rating) -- and the touchdown didn't come until 4:20 left when the score was 41-3. Fields has significantly struggled from the pocket, completing 58.8% of the passes for 470 yards with three touchdowns to four interceptions and a 67.2 rating (5.9 yards per attempt).

Fields wanted to play "freer" Sunday and he ended up playing worse. The Bears need to simplify the game for him and allow Field to take shots downfield again. He shouldn't be this bad. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/one-thing-we-learned-about-each-nfl-team-in-week-3-dolphins-run-better-than-pass-cowboys-major-weakness/?fbclid=IwAR1e0uow0HKc35gwd-2J0r6Jkw9jXDvu8XmyGkvuxUT3TDKTdfBuCT7B1Hs

25 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I really can’t say that Eberflus is a bad coach. He’s been given absolutely zero talent to work with. 

Even with zero talent, I find it difficult that they can't even luck into more wins...the Texans managed to do that with their front office actively trying to tank.  I think the Bears beat the 49ers in a mud-wrestling competition to open last season and haven't done much since. 

7 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I can't comment on the tape, but I can guarantee his last statement about Mahomes, Allen and Tua is accurate. 🤣

as rookies or on rookie contracts developed in that system, sure. At this stage of their careers? I'm not so sure. probably Tua, but Mahomes and Allen are hitting open guys when they are open. Fields isn't.

41 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

At this point it’s only a matter of when the Bears’ coaching staff is let go, but I’ll be curious if Poles survives as well. 

He should not. But as long as the current owners stay in place, nothing is changing in Chicago.

To clarify, no matter who Chicago brings in, it won't matter until the team is sold.

Edited by wcblack34
  • Like 1