What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

I received and installed a bidet on my throne this evening.

My life changed for the better today. 

jealous

its like me. i went without a lemon squeezer for so long. why didnt i just get one.

bidet is lemon sqeezer times 1000

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Clean up your diets you hooligans, crapping shouldn’t be this difficult.

It's not about difficulty - it's the opposite, in fact. It's like a nitrous button for your business - just BOOM! and cleared out.

It's how they handle their business in Japan - they don't have a seat, so they squat. This mimics that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

It's not about difficulty - it's the opposite, in fact. It's like a nitrous button for your business - just BOOM! and cleared out.

It's how they handle their business in Japan - they don't have a seat, so they squat. This mimics that. 

I get it, I just happen to think my craps are the gastrointestinal equivalent to a Swiss freight train already, anything more and I’d need handles installed on the toilet.

Not sure the world is ready for me on a Squatty Potty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I read a couple years ago this is the healthiest way to do it because we are designed pretty much to do it while squatting and that ways is better for you. But idc I’ll just keep doing it my way and get colon cancer yolo

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I get it, I just happen to think my craps are the gastrointestinal equivalent to a Swiss freight train already, anything more and I’d need handles installed on the toilet.

Not sure the world is ready for me on a Squatty Potty.

I'd say you'd get to Stealth Bomber speeds with a SqP - fast but manageable.

• Like 1