What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Posting here because this thread on the old forum is how the league started in the first place.

We have a 16 team dynasty league that’s been running since 2012. With the new forum, we lost a few members and have 4 teams that need someone to take over.

This is the most active and trade-friendly league I’ve ever been in and it’s made for some great times. Getting some active posters to take over those spots would be really great.

Here’s the 4 teams available as well as a link to sign up.

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Posting here because this thread on the old forum is how the league started in the first place.

We have a 16 team dynasty league that’s been running since 2012. With the new forum, we lost a few members and have 4 teams that need someone to take over.

This is the most active and trade-friendly league I’ve ever been in and it’s made for some great times. Getting some active posters to take over those spots would be really great.

Here’s the 4 teams available as well as a link to sign up.

Nobody cares, shut up.

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Brynn Cameron is the real MVP.  $3M a year from Blake Griffin, and another $150k a year from Matt Leinart...

I wonder if there actually is any way of earning millions a year with less effort than marrying rich superstars, having their kids, divorcing them and getting child support payments.