What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I laugh every time I see those Wal-Mart commercials with the smiling, happy employees. Every time I go to Wal-Mart they have a look on their face like they don't want to be there. 

one employee tried to convince me that some celebrities are clones

2 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

I laugh every time I see those Wal-Mart commercials with the smiling, happy employees. Every time I go to Wal-Mart they have a look on their face like they don't want to be there. 

Believe me, they don't. I hated my entire 2 month term at Hell-Mart. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, August4th said:

one employee tried to convince me that some celebrities are clones

I work with a lady that believes Hilary Clinton died in the middle of the last presidential campaign and it was covered up because Democrats didn’t want to admit it? 

So their solution was have her cloned/replaced with a body double to let Trump win to get the spotlight off of the Clinton family. That’s her story and she’s 100% stands behind it 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

I work with a lady that believes Hilary Clinton died in the middle of the last presidential campaign and it was covered up because Democrats didn’t want to admit it? 

So their solution was have her cloned/replaced with a body double to let Trump win to get the spotlight off of the Clinton family. That’s her story and she’s 100% stands behind it 

She sounds mentally stable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

she works for the government, doesn’t she?

9 hours ago, D82 said:

Believe me, they don't. I hated my entire 2 month term at Hell-Mart. 

My local one is pretty lax until you work in their pharmacy. That is where you have your soul crushed. Wife worked there before getting on at the hospital, never seen her so miserable. 

• Like 1