What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think in general, a great rule of thumb in any relationship, especially a marriage, is to never keep secrets under any circumstances. That said, take this one to goddamn grave.

If we've learned anything from Meet the Parents, it's replace her cat with an identical cat from the pound. Win-win.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If we've learned anything from Meet the Parents, it's replace her cat with an identical cat from the pound. Win-win.

That's tough because cats are all weirdos. I think it'd be easier to do the thing from Scooby Doo where you take a flashlight, a sheet, and you wiggle your fingers to produce a completely realistic looking cat projection.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's all you learned? I learned you can milk cats. Realistically, I learned you can milk anything with nipples.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Don't admit to anything...

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think in general, a great rule of thumb in any relationship, especially a marriage, is to never keep secrets under any circumstances. That said, take this one to goddamn grave.

Way too late for this.

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

Way too late for this.

Yeah so tactically that was a **** up on your part.

So a replacement cat is the obvious move. But then you double down and get a second replacement cat, so when she goes "Dome this can't possibly replace mittens" bam that's when you hit her with the second cat.

31 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah so tactically that was a **** up on your part.

So a replacement cat is the obvious move. But then you double down and get a second replacement cat, so when she goes "Dome this can't possibly replace mittens" bam that's when you hit her with the second cat.

Just get a replacement dog. They're superior to cats. 

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Just get a replacement dog. They're superior to cats. 

100% agreed but then you have a whole cat vs. dog argument and you just killed her cat tbh. You lose that argument 10 times out of 10.

I'd consider replacement cat, then bam you bring a puppy into the equation.

• Like 1