What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

My wife isn’t even mad that I let her cat get away. She’s just sad.

This is devastating, I barely cared about that friggin cat but seeing what it’s doing to my wife, seeing her like this is honestly the worst I’ve felt in the last 10+ years. Might be an all time low.

Ready for this week to be over. **** everything else until then 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

This is devastating, I barely cared about that friggin cat but seeing what it’s doing to my wife, seeing her like this is honestly the worst I’ve felt in the last 10+ years. Might be an all time low.

Pet loss is really hard on anyone. Sorry you guys are going through it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Cats come back a lot of the time. Keep checking the local shelter to be safe. 

9 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Cats come back a lot of the time. Keep checking the local shelter to be safe. 

Dude i'm hitting that refresh page every 15 minutes on their "Lost and Found" page lol... thanks for the advice and positive vibes though.  we have notices in w/ animal control and local shelters, also any facebook group we could find as well as that neighborhood app thing.

we haven't lost all hope she'll come back, she was an outdoor cat for the first year of her life, so she's not totally stupid to the outside world, but she hasn't been out at this home at all.

@ET80 told me about leaving the litter box in the garage, so I did that but also sprinkled her litter all over the neighborhood leading back to our garage, so at least if she's in the area she can smell that.

Also my neighbor took down a "missing cat" sign I hung from the lightpole in front of his house. My first thought was to throw a rock through his windshield, but open to other ideas.

Edited by Dome

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

You don't know that.

I'm really am sorry about the cat, hope you find it or it comes back. 

I almost did the same thing with my roommates cat when it jumped out my window. Had we not found him that night, I would have abandoned all my possessions and left for good. 

31 minutes ago, Dome said:

Dude i'm hitting that refresh page every 15 minutes on their "Lost and Found" page lol... thanks for the advice and positive vibes though.  we have notices in w/ animal control and local shelters, also any facebook group we could find as well as that neighborhood app thing.

we haven't lost all hope she'll come back, she was an outdoor cat for the first year of her life, so she's not totally stupid to the outside world, but she hasn't been out at this home at all.

@ET80 told me about leaving the litter box in the garage, so I did that but also sprinkled her litter all over the neighborhood leading back to our garage, so at least if she's in the area she can smell that.

Also my neighbor took down a "missing cat" sign I hung from the lightpole in front of his house. My first thought was to throw a rock through his windshield, but open to other ideas.

Yeah man, as much as I've been joking around, cats come back. My family cat left would get out and leave for a week at a time, then come back like it was no big deal.

Once that little son of a ***** is back, get it micro chipped.