What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

when i worked fast food drive thru back in HS id just not say anything sometimes to see if they'd be polite or obnoxious. or id pretend to not understand what they were saying and just repeat back a sentence that was nonsense acting like i was confirming what they were saying. or act like they were at a different fast food place and then be confused when they presented some evidence that they were at the right place. got so many funny bad reviews on facebook and like yelp and what not. 

My girlfriend got on a site and complained that we had to wait like 25 minutes in a drive thru. Someone commented back, "No, you didn't, you ****in' dumbass." 

I lost it when she showed me. ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

when i worked fast food drive thru back in HS id just not say anything sometimes to see if they'd be polite or obnoxious. or id pretend to not understand what they were saying and just repeat back a sentence that was nonsense acting like i was confirming what they were saying. or act like they were at a different fast food place and then be confused when they presented some evidence that they were at the right place. got so many funny bad reviews on facebook and like yelp and what not. 

One time when I worked at jimmy johns we were talking about yugioh for some reason and then someone came to the drivethru and my buddy answered it with “welcome to yugioh can I take your order?” and I died

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

One time when I worked at jimmy johns we were talking about yugioh for some reason and then someone came to the drivethru and my buddy answered it with “welcome to yugioh can I take your order?” and I died

I was a top duelist at my High School at one point. 

I bestowed my deck to my little brother who rolled through his Elementary school.

And then the cards went to my mother... who sold them for 2 dollars at a garage sale.

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

I was a top duelist at my High School at one point. 

I bestowed my deck to my little brother who rolled through his Elementary school.

And then the cards went to my mother... who sold them for 2 dollars at a garage sale.

My younger brother hid mine for like a decade

So my oldest two wanted to help mow the yard, wash the wife's car, and and spray the brick walkway to kill weeds.

Took 2 hours longer than expected, car and lawn look like trash.  Wife is finishing dinner and I am sitting here hoping I can sneak home and remow the lawn on the lowest setting during lunch tomorrow while we are watching Bill Nye the Science Guy.

In other news we had a jamboree for my son's team. Played 3 shortened games, went 2-0-1. Played one team and both defenses were just killing it. Held each other to one TD. Went to an OT that I liked. Start at the 10, you get 4 downs. Both teams had 2 turns and couldn't score. It was awesome seeing the kids battle like that. Can't wait until we play them in a regular game on the 25th.