What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

You know your my safe place on FF.com , you know that right? 

Ill never forget you bro. 

We hold a strong bond, strong like the thighs of a professional cyclist, those thick meaty thighs. Such great power in those thighs.

We are just natty together,  i knew the first time we wheel barrow together. You can see me and @Gmen4ev in the far back right wheel barrowing haaardd together , i think this pick is from  the 2011 Ultra Bro Music Fest. 

You're mistaken my friend. I'm the overweight guy just awkwardly standing there.

• Like 1

i know you were there @Gmen4ev. Your always there. Or flying to there. 

I try to always be inside my bros. Try and cram every inch of myself in all of you. Share my warm embrace. Just connect with my bros, on a level that can't be described.

47 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

59 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This is my bike

Gonna add a new seat and handlebars next. 

Not sure what is more impressive. Your bike, or your framed Playboy magazine. 

And here I was like, "Wow, those are the same mid-80's light fixtures I pulled and replaced from all around our house when we first bought it."*

*Read: LBC is old AF.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Please tell me we're not talking about the movie I think we're talking about...

Well, I mean, I always envisioned it as a combination of Dumb and Dumber and I Love You, Phillip Morris.

14 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I try to always be inside my bros. Try and cram every inch of myself in all of you. Share my warm embrace. Just connect with my bros, on a level that can't be described.

(STR )+3

(DEX) +1

(CHR) +1

Edited by Bednarik60

48 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Signed too.

That's a nice bike. How much did it set you back? 

Retail price it's around $5,000 I think but I found some rich guy selling a couple of his bikes (he had like 8 of them) to buy another one, and got it for $2000. It was in mint condition too, had it for a little over 2 years now and it's got some wear and tear but it's still an amazing ride. 

The frame is legit like 2 pounds.