What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

Some punk kid at work told me “Call Me Maybe” is white trash garbage. He’s asian so I’m pretty sure he was actually being a racist. 

hes not wrong but how dare he? 

Call Me Maybe is a national treasure.

• Like 2

We found the cat!!! We got a call that it was lying down in some tall grass so I went running out the front door.

It was lying on the pile of litter I left out there!

IM THE HERO! I SAVED THE CAT!

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

We found the cat!!! We got a call that it was lying down in some tall grass so I went running out the front door.

Did she rip up the divorce papers?

Also I’m trashed as hell and my neighbors got to see me drunkenly trying to convince that damn cat that I’m an ally and she needs to come home with me to save the marriage. 

Not the drunkest my neighbor has seen me, but definitely the lowest.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Nickleback or Creed would be more. I did have Smashing Pumpkins on the list too. 

To me I think of a band like lynyrd skynyrd. 

Dont get me wrong I like a lot of their songs but when I envision the stereotypical white guy, he’s listing to sweet home Alabama, bellowing out the lyrics off key, with a beer in one had and cigarette in the other whilst wearing a wife beater and an American flag bandana.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To me I think of a band like lynyrd skynyrd. 

Dont get me wrong I like a lot of their songs but when I envision the stereotypical white guy, he’s listing to sweet home Alabama, bellowing out the lyrics off key, with a beer in one had and cigarette in the other whilst wearing a wife beater and an American flag bandana.

#1 - The PC term is a "Spousal Adjustment Shirt"

#2 - You're looking at the end of the spectrum,  but you're not wrong. I'd say if you went for he median, Nickleback would be right there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dome said:

If you haven't already, get it chipped.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I honestly never get tired of it.

idk if she’s attractive but the song make me love her 

If you haven't listened to her other stuff, definitely check it out. She's actually a really good pop artist and both of her major label albums have been very good.

• Like 1