What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 hours ago, Dome said:

Also I’m trashed as hell and my neighbors got to see me drunkenly trying to convince that damn cat that I’m an ally and she needs to come home with me to save the marriage. 

Not the drunkest my neighbor has seen me, but definitely the lowest.

Zero typos and correct comma usage sober Sally.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Tbh starters should never even see the field in preseason. To get injured playing a meaningless game is more pointless than that one time dome asked for my phone number 

Honestly my plan worked, you left your wife and now you're all mine.  I just needed an in and you foolishly gave it to me, now look at you. still just looking for a time to swoop in and take you for myself but the anticipation is so enjoyable I haven't done it yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Honestly my plan worked, you left your wife and now you're all mine.  I just needed an in and you foolishly gave it to me, now look at you. still just looking for a time to swoop in and take you for myself but the anticipation is so enjoyable I haven't done it yet.

You’re a goofy goober you know that

6 hours ago, Dome said:

201502-the-things-you-don-t-deserve-in-a

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mistakey said:

i love the stones but i've found their discography quite intimidating due to the sheer size
where should i start/focus - love the honky tonk/badassery songs

Sticky Fingers, Exile on Main Street, Tattoo You, Let It Bleed and Beggars Banquet are their 5 best albums in my opinion. 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, pwny said:

If you haven't listened to her other stuff, definitely check it out. She's actually a really good pop artist and both of her major label albums have been very good.

I really really really really really really like this song more than I should.