What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 minutes ago, pwny said:

My girlfriend’s dad went to school and was friends with Rick Nielsen. It makes reading that he’s still touring even more absurd to me.

LOL

He still puts on a show though...plus he has to go through dozens/hundreds of guitar picks a night. It was hilariously absurd and I found myself extremely amused. He played 10-12 different guitars at the concert too. Good stuff.

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

the TAST/ENT/video game/etc. subsections aren't showing up for me. anybody else having that? only way i can get it to them is thru old notifications 

Is your subsection closed?

from the main forum index screen, scoll down to the grey bar that says "General".... follow it all the way to the right and you'll see the arrow, click it to open it up again. 

Edited by Dome

21 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is your subsection closed?

from the main forum index screen, scoll down to the grey bar that says "General".... follow it all the way to the right and you'll see the arrow, click it to open it up again. 

oh yeah if i click general it opens w/ all of them. is there a way i can just open it back permanently w/o having to click it? 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

oh yeah if i click general it opens w/ all of them. is there a way i can just open it back permanently w/o having to click it? 

that should be the default... it closes every time?

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Mine did this. I forget what I did to fix it. You’re welcome. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

It should be showing by default.  You can close sections if you want and the next time you visit the forum home it will remember.  

i can click it to open it separately, but it stays hidden when im just scrolling down all the subsections. just tried logging out and back in and that didn't fix it either. doesn't really matter i guess

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

i can click it to open it separately, but it stays hidden when im just scrolling down all the subsections. just tried logging out and back in and that didn't fix it either. doesn't really matter i guess

Go to the forum home page.  Click the arrow to 'open' the general section.  Leave it open and visit a forum.  Forum software should remember your settings and still be open when you return to the forum home.  If it's not remembering your settings, try to clear browser cache and cookies and reboot.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The only unlistenable genre is modern country. Give me death metal or hardcore rape or honestly just a few thousand babies crying, but if you bring out any popular country music I will become murderous.

Kind of where I'm at. Though I've been drifting into some modern southern rock lately that could possibly, maybe be classified as country if someone really wanted to. But yeah, modern pop country is miserable.

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Go to the forum home page.  Click the arrow to 'open' the general section.  Leave it open and visit a forum.  Forum software should remember your settings and still be open when you return to the forum home.  If it's not remembering your settings, try to clear browser cache and cookies and reboot.  

i was clicking the title "general" not the drop down arrow on the left to open it. now it's working. appreciate it.