What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

You pay for quality. @Tyty should call around for the highest prices when he decides on something he likes 

But then given who it is, he should just buy the cheapest thing he can find because no one will care either way.

44 minutes ago, theJ said:

Catch some sales at the outlet mall.  Don't be a sucker and pay full retail.

Oh I know. I was online looking at discounted stuff that was discounted further by a first time shopper discount but was still sweating. I dropped $70 or so on two pairs of jeans tho. 

Found out today my father has stage four pancreatic cancer. Already has spread to both lungs. He has felt progressively worse since about thanksgiving. Finally caved and went to the doctor. 

If you feel bad for a week or so and aren't getting better, then go to the damn doctor. Being sick for an extended time doesn't make you tough and will cost you more on the long run. Being "tough" cost my kids their only grandfather. 

30 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Found out today my father has stage four pancreatic cancer. Already has spread to both lungs. He has felt progressively worse since about thanksgiving. Finally caved and went to the doctor. 

If you feel bad for a week or so and aren't getting better, then go to the damn doctor. Being sick for an extended time doesn't make you tough and will cost you more on the long run. Being "tough" cost my kids their only grandfather. 

Damn that sucks man you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers. With these things you definitely gotta get it checked out as soon as you can. If I waited another day for my leukemia I’d be gone. 

56 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

So sorry man.

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

So sorry to hear this man ?