What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

ugh fine you guys win have minor party MP bob katter in an interview (and this is legitimate) immediately in the aftermath of the legalisation of same sex marriage

That was incredible. "I haven't thought of real sociopolitical issues because we are too busy with croc attacks!!" I love it.

22 minutes ago, theJ said:

That wasn’t a joke. Steve was a national treasure.

Just imagine if Post Malone had died in that emergency landing earlier this week. You think our country is in shambles now? This nation would have hit the concrete harder than Post’s tattoo covered face. 

So please take this seriously. 

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

And a vote of no confidence in Australia is done by those in favor yelling "g'day mate" while those against yell "crikey", so legally it doesn't even make sense.

I heard that their elections are decided by whoever brings the biggest knife to the polling station and is the last to say “that’s not a knife, this is a knife” 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

I heard that their elections are decided by whoever brings the biggest knife to the polling station and is the last to say “that’s not a knife, this is a knife” 

That's true. What's less common knowledge is that it's not just toilets that flush the other direction. Everything spins the opposite way down there. Time moves backwards (or "Australian clockwise"), and in the Australian Open when you hit a tennis ball with a forehand the ball actually has backspin. That's why there are no MLB pitchers from Australia, every time they learn a curveball it spins the wrong way stateside.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's why there are no MLB pitchers from Australia, every time they learn a curveball it spins the wrong way stateside.

I was going to call this fake because of Grant Balfour. But then I checked His pitchFX stats. He threw 8,488 pitches in his career (including Spirng Training), and only THREE of them were curveballs. He must not have trusted the spin direction.

An aside, what a terrible name for a pitcher.

• Like 1