What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

When my girlfriend moved here, she said everyone just throws their trash on the curb, in bags, for garbage day. No use of trash cans or anything like that. She went to the city and asked them what the policy was and she was told she could use a trash can, but to mark “do not take” on it so they would leave it.

We did this and now all the neighbors in close proximity now have trash cans.

Not to brag, but I’m a trend setter.

3 hours ago, Webmaster said:

Did you guys forget the forum rules?  Why do I have to remove multiple political comments?  If it continues, some members will be banned to start the NFL season.

I’m a Browns fan that wouldn’t be a punishment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

When my girlfriend moved here, she said everyone just throws their trash on the curb, in bags, for garbage day. No use of trash cans or anything like that. She went to the city and asked them what the policy was and she was told she could use a trash can, but to mark “do not take” on it so they would leave it.

We did this and now all the neighbors in close proximity now have trash cans.

Not to brag, but I’m a trend setter.

Now for the real test of your trend setting abilities, go back to leaving your trash out on the street like a barbarian and see if you can lead them back to the promised land!

35 minutes ago, Dome said:

Now for the real test of your trend setting abilities, go back to leaving your trash out on the street like a barbarian and see if you can lead them back to the promised land!

Last week, when everyone got them, we left ours out all week because of laziness and so did everyone else. This past week, I brought it in right after the trash got taken and I checked and no one left theirs out this week.

Might try this plan though and see if we can get everyone to follow us. 

10 minutes ago, pwny said:

Last week, when everyone got them, we left ours out all week because of laziness and so did everyone else. This past week, I brought it in right after the trash got taken and I checked and no one left theirs out this week.

Might try this plan though and see if we can get everyone to follow us. 

If this works, you need to start leaving money out to “pay the garbage man”

just make sure you collect before he does.

28 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

If I got a dollar for every time the NFL.com app on AppleTV was able to stream without issues, I wouldn't be able to buy anything off the dollar menu...

Are you saying that cause when they say $1 they really mean $1.06 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

That trend flip-flopping would be considered a "trailer park wave."