What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Times New Roman is the turkey sandwich of fonts. It's fine, but everyone would rather have a club or Spicy Italian.

I'll take a good scotch over any of the three sandwiches. Drink enough and you won't be able to taste whichever you're handed.

Well you might taste it, but won't remember.

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You keep going like this we're gonna stick you with the sushi/guac hater.

I love both.

That said, there are obvious degrees of turkey sandwiches:

1. The post Thanksgiving sandwich

2. The club

3. A well made turkey sandwich

4. Others, which are inferior to every other sandwich

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I love both.

That said, there are obvious degrees of turkey sandwiches:

1. The post Thanksgiving sandwich

2. The club

3. A well made turkey sandwich

tbh there are classes of sandwiches so far below the turkey sandwich it's crazy. Tuna sandwiches are probably the single biggest threat to this country right now. Then you have meats that should never be consumed by anyone over the age of 8 and also probably not by children - bologna I'm looking at you. Then you have the italian meats that are only good in a truly authentic setting - salami is the biggest culprit here.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tbh there are classes of sandwiches so far below the turkey sandwich it's crazy. Tuna sandwiches are probably the single biggest threat to this country right now.

Tuna doesn't count; it's not a meat.

Then you have meats that should never be consumed by anyone over the age of 8 and also probably not by children - bologna I'm looking at you.

Bologna should be considered "meat" with mandated quotations in the FDA. I'm serious.

Then you have the italian meats that are only good in a truly authentic setting - salami is the biggest culprit here.

Italian meats are best in combination form...like "The Italian" with salami, pepperoni, and ham together. Italian dressing/oil and vinegar should also be complimentary, as well as banana peppers.

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Tuna doesn't count; it's not a meat.

Bologna should be considered "meat" with mandated quotations in the FDA. I'm serious.

Italian meats are best in combination form...like "The Italian" with salami, pepperoni, and ham together. Italian dressing/oil and vinegar should also be complimentary, as well as banana peppers.

Son:

No mention of meats. I was gonna throw the Veggie "Delight" back at you but I'm an honorable man.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Apple + Yahoo + Windstream = A very slow and inconvenient internet experience. 

Windstream I’ve never heard of so I googled...  their company motto is “Fast Reliable Internet” so I think you must be wrong in your assessment 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, MrDrew said:

Are you sure it's not your settings? 

I was on my grandma's ipad and it has nothing to do with settings. A lot of people who have or had Winstream has had nothing but bad things to say about it. Yahoo is no Google. Then there is Apple. I use to own apple products but I learned from my mistakes. They are all hype and crap. Remember how frustrated I would get trying to take a clear picture with an iphone. Producing a product that could take a clear picture was over their head.