What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

Makes sense. Biggest date, biggest state. 

You got any firefighter/EMT friends that could lend you Jaws of Life? Might need it to sift through all those fat rolls to get to the sweet spot. 

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THIS is how you got in trouble last time. Learn from the past, or be doomed to repeat it again...

Jokes on you. I removed my penis with hedge trimmers and have a literal pipe down there now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

ayy @Dome girl is on a 2 day streak of liking my posts is she tryna pipe do she wanna birth my kids 

Have you lost your goddamned mind? Dont be a moron. First of all, go get snipped right now. No more kids for you. Secondly, dont be a moron, wear a wear a hard hat even after. Third, youre a moron. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Have you lost your goddamned mind? Dont be a moron. First of all, go get snipped right now. No more kids for you. Secondly, dont be a moron, wear a wear a hard hat even after. Third, youre a moron. 

Damn am I so disreputable on here y’all think I legit wanna jump out and get someone else pregnant? When life gives you lemons you say **** the lemons and bail 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Can't believe it has been 12 years since Steve Irwin tragically left us. One thing I liked about him is how he had passion and electricity for what he did and didn't care what other people thought. He did what made him happy. I have learned from that. 

Yeah it still...stings

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

2SJIeJu.jpg

Too much controversy around Steve’s “friend to animals” status. His dads animal conservation park was allegedly not that great to animals after he and his wife took over. Also lots of rumors about him harassing wildlife to get them agitated for better footage.

Dude was an entertainer who had a passion for wildlife, but ultimately he would compromise for the almighty dollar. 

I cant allow this unless the controversy has been cleared.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Will Smith (defensive end): Be Kind to other drivers 

Rex Ryan (podiatric aficionado/alleged ex-NFL coach) - be nice to feet

17 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Man if Nike shoes start goin on sale I’m gonna fill a bedroom with em

If that is only for all the "Just Do It" one liners in your bedroom then I will supply Dome with the driver. 

• Like 1