What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I don't understand those people. Myself personally would rather not get rammed from behind by a massive object(unless me and the bros are Greco-Roman wrestling). And really wouldn't like to wake up in a hospital because I decided to just veer off into the main road. I would assume about 20% of people just don't understand how to use the bike lane. But veering off 4-5 feet into traffic is just Darwin's law waiting to happen.

legit lol at getting rammed from behind lmao. 

but yeah dude, reeeeeaaal problem imo. can't understand the folks that do that. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

legit lol at getting rammed from behind lmao. 

but yeah dude, reeeeeaaal problem imo. can't understand the folks that do that. 

Thankfully I don't see it too much. But I'm far out from the city now and the town I'm at now is pretty good with their bike lanes. Though most people just drive so it gives me an open lane to get to work faster, which I can't complain about.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I would possibly be upset if that gif hadn't been made with a potato.

Looks like an eggplant. But you'd know best.

47 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Bikers in Iowa City were very annoying.

The bike lane there is on the side (like a shoulder as someone else said) though. The areas without bike lanes suck and the bikers who decide to ignore the bike lanes suck.

Also bikers who ignore traffic lights and just blow right through them when there aren't bike lanes and they're just riding right on the road

EDIT: Not digging my username stretching on to a second line. Damn.

Edited by JammerHammer21

4 hours ago, mission27 said:

You are close, but I'd say more Step Brothers and Top Gun. 

I sure as hell hope you're referring to Hollywood and Wolfman.  Cuz no way in a frozen-over hell are you two Maverick and Goose.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Those both look amazing @The LBC

It's part of why we usually wait to go to the Fair until it's inside the second month, so that I can send in my scouts (friends who don't have kids yet) to report back on all the new fair foods and whether they're any good or not.

This is the first year that the wife and I aren't going to one of the concerts though (which is a bit disappointing because we live close enough to the grounds now that Lyfting it wouldn't be out of the question - which means that flasking it... since they literally don't check your pocket or metal-detect and then going hog wild at the wine sample bar could have reached a new level).

1 hour ago, JammerHammer21 said:
2 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Bikers in Iowa City were very annoying.

The bike lane there is on the side (like a shoulder as someone else said) though. The areas without bike lanes suck and the bikers who decide to ignore the bike lanes suck.

Also bikers who ignore traffic lights and just blow right through them when there aren't bike lanes and they're just riding right on the road

Yeah. It annoys me when they pick and choose when to be treated like they are another car on the road.

I really don't like the way this new forums looks.  Maybe it's just the fact that this is all brand new to me.  Keep in mind that I did not post on any other forums and I never really visited any other forums, either.  Obviously Reddit is super popular and I tried to get into it, but I hate the interface of it and how everything seems cluttered.  I honestly prefer the old forum.  A lot of the new features on this forum a lot of people are excited about don't matter to me and the visual look of it is not appealing.  At least there's still the original forum, at least for now.

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

In a little over an hour, these will be mine!

0720_fea_ocr-l_fairfoods-h15.jpg?w=620

Deep Fried Nachos

0720_fea_ocr-l-fairfood-ho3.jpg?w=780

Unicorn Leg (10-hour smoked-then-grilled 5-pound custom butchered pork leg)

Your going to have to explain what deep fried nachos are? 

LOL Love that you just got a pigs leg, that is pretty BA.