What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The other day I watched a movie where the good luck charlie girl was doing adult things. I still havent recovered. These are the shows I watch with my kids. I dont want to see naked Jessie. 

I mean, a little bit of me wants to see naked Jessie. But I have morals. 

My kids weren't really into Jessie, so I didn't watch it much. I knew about the show and who she was, so it wasn't like I was oblivious to her...

She's not naked in this show, but what she wears and how she wears it? Might as well be naked.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

My kids weren't really into Jessie, so I didn't watch it much. I knew about the show and who she was, so it wasn't like I was oblivious to her...

She's not naked in this show, but what she wears and how she wears it? Might as well be naked.

I hope you never witness your kids idol doing nasty things. It will disturb you. 

I was shook.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I hope you never witness your kids idol doing nasty things. It will disturb you. 

I was shook.

My kids were into Victorious on Nickelodeon. Arianna Grande got her start on that show, so I'm well versed on what you speak of.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

So I just watched a Conner McGregor highlight video. 

His junk isnt that big right? Poor females if it is. Thats life threatening. 

You ever see the leaked Tiger Woods pictures? No wonder the man has had back problems. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The other day I watched a movie where the good luck charlie girl was doing adult things. I still havent recovered. These are the shows I watch with my kids. I dont want to see naked Jessie. 

I mean, a little bit of me wants to see naked Jessie. But I have morals. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Theyre hard to find online these days, Tiger is like a ******* secret CIA agent who controls the internet.  But TLO Could pm them to you.  He is the keeper of the *******.

Are they blanking ******* now?