What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

There's only one reasonable explanation. This man sold his soul to the devil. Or, he IS the devil. 

Somebody get me my Holy Water, a wooden stake and some garlic. We must strike at night.

Bro, I think those are for a vampire. I think you need a catholic priest thats read up on exorcism for the devil.

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bro, I think those are for a vampire. I think you need a catholic priest thats read up on exorcism for the devil.

...you sure? I stabbed a person I *thought* was a devil in the chest with a wooden stake. They went down pretty quick, lotta screaming and blood.

Seemed pretty effective to me.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

...you sure? I stabbed a person I *thought* was a devil in the chest with a wooden stake. They went down pretty quick, lotta screaming and blood.

Seemed pretty effective to me.

They work on vampires too then, I got one this Halloween. Same deal, lots of screaming and blood, but it got the job done.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i knew they all colluded the whole time

their story was so flawed. its not how typical behavior behave.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Couple-and-Homeless-Man-Accused-of-Making-Up-GoFundMe-Story-Source-Says-500550782.html%3famp=y

Reason #1 why i only give money when i know the people (or am familiar with the charity).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Reason #1 why i only give money when i know the people (or am familiar with the charity).

Reason #2 why I don't give anyone money.

Reason #1 is because I'm a cheap bastard with a desire for gold pants.

EDIT - Bastard isn't blocked. Nice, gonna get a lot of use of this loophole in General.

• Like 2