What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, theJ said:

I'm thinking of getting my wife one for Christmas this year.  Have a particular one you recommend?

But everyone else is doing it!

If you’re willing to shell out $250, the Breville Fast Slow Pro is the best on the market. If not (and I wasn’t), Instant Pot makes the best reasonably priced ones. I think my model is the Duo Plus 6 quart. You should be able to get that one for $100 on Black Friday weekend, and some of their other models for $60-ish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

If you’re willing to shell out $250, the Breville Fast Slow Pro is the best on the market. If not (and I wasn’t), Instant Pot makes the best reasonably priced ones. I think my model is the Duo Plus 6 quart. You should be able to get that one for $100 on Black Friday weekend, and some of their other models for $60-ish.

I bought the $60 one on Prime Day and love it. 

2 hours ago, theJ said:

I'm thinking of getting my wife one for Christmas this year.  Have a particular one you recommend?

But everyone else is doing it!

Actual Instant Pot. Go with the size that will feed all of the people you need in the 7 in 1.

Of course everyone is doing it. I’m doing it. Still doesn’t mean it’s not cheating. 

8 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Of course everyone is doing it. I’m doing it. Still doesn’t mean it’s not cheating. 

As an engineer, i just consider cool it science.  

I was actually talking to someone about pressure cookers a few days ago.  He mentioned that it was magic.  Which of course led me to give him the 2 min rundown on how it works.  I'm not sure he was impressed. :( 

45 minutes ago, theJ said:

As an engineer, i just consider cool it science.  

I was actually talking to someone about pressure cookers a few days ago.  He mentioned that it was magic.  Which of course led me to give him the 2 min rundown on how it works.  I'm not sure he was impressed. :( 

People always think they want to know how stuff works, but never actually do. I get it a lot when people are curious about how the internet works.