What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Pretty much every month not named July/August makes up for it. Mid 80-Low 90s in just about every month. Nice to be in shorts and flip-flops from Dec-Feb.

I couldn't do it. Anything above 80 with humidity and I'm dead. Fibro meds really have messed with my body temp.

Having the biggest first world problem day.

Someone took my chair at work. We have these $1,000 chairs with like 10 different adjustments and sitting in this other chair doesn't feel right at all. 

And the face to my watch literally fell off today.

25 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Having the biggest first world problem day.

Someone took my chair at work. We have these $1,000 chairs with like 10 different adjustments and sitting in this other chair doesn't feel right at all. 

And the face to my watch literally fell off today.

I think apple will replace it for free. The same thing happened to the guy from TechnoBuffalo

29 minutes ago, iPwn said:

It's like if someone else drives your car and they move the seat or adjust the mirrors for themselves. Life can be so hard some times. 

Yesterday I accidentally broke my egg yolks while making breakfast but still managed to make it a pretty good day. Chin up, you can get through this.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

I think apple will replace it for free. The same thing happened to the guy from TechnoBuffalo

Mine is out of warranty. So we'll see. 

8 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

It's like if someone else drives your car and they move the seat or adjust the mirrors for themselves. Life can be so hard some times. 

Yesterday I accidentally broke my egg yolks while making breakfast but still managed to make it a pretty good day. Chin up, you can get through this.

It's a rule that if I break an egg yolk, I must then crack and cook an extra egg. I'll still eat the broken one to remind and punish myself for my failure, but I'm not about to ruin my day/life.

Edited by BLick12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

I couldn't do it. Anything above 80 with humidity and I'm dead. Fibro meds really have messed with my body temp.

Yeah, that's a very fair take as well.