What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So I was just browsing Wikipedia's disaster pages, as you do on a Friday night, and found this. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafing_of_the_Little_Egg_Harbor_Intermediate_School

In 2004 a freaking fighter pilot on a training mission fired 8 live 20mm cannon rounds into an elementary school by mistake. Luckily, no kids were at school because of parent teacher conferences. 

He pulled the trigger meaning to fire a new laser towards a target on the base, but had it set to fire the 20mm rounds instead and fired 22 of them before realizing it. 

How have I never heard about that?

• Like 2

Put our house up for sale this weekend. We have had 4 showings so far, with 2 people that said they like the house. However, we haven’t had an offer and have had 2 people say that our neighbor situation is a dealbreaker.

They are nice people, but they are exactly why HOAs exist. Their yard and outside their house is a dump with skids everywhere, an extra water heater outside by the shed, a dumpy pool with an unsecured makeshift pallet fence, and about 5-6 cars in their driveway. The rest of the neighborhood looks great, but of course they have to live next to us and it’s a detractor right now.

I’m 💯 serious right now in how I should handle this situation with our neighbors. Any advice? Like I said, they are nice people.

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Fun fact for all you 80's and early 90's kids out there ( @ET80 this is going to blow your mind): On the original Ninja Turtles cartoon show, the Shredder was voiced by none other than Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince.

Are you just now finding this out?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Are you just now finding this out?

Apparently.  My kids are finally getting to the age where I can expose them to the cartoons that I grew up on as opposed to just Paw Patrol and Daniel Tiger and House of Mouse.

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

Fun fact for all you 80's and early 90's kids out there ( @ET80 this is going to blow your mind): On the original Ninja Turtles cartoon show, the Shredder was voiced by none other than Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince.

Yeah, I knew that. James Avery was a talented guy...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Put our house up for sale this weekend. We have had 4 showings so far, with 2 people that said they like the house. However, we haven’t had an offer and have had 2 people say that our neighbor situation is a dealbreaker.

They are nice people, but they are exactly why HOAs exist. Their yard and outside their house is a dump with skids everywhere, an extra water heater outside by the shed, a dumpy pool with an unsecured makeshift pallet fence, and about 5-6 cars in their driveway. The rest of the neighborhood looks great, but of course they have to live next to us and it’s a detractor right now.

I’m 💯 serious right now in how I should handle this situation with our neighbors. Any advice? Like I said, they are nice people.

Burn it all down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't just mean the junkyard next door. Burn the house too and collect the insurance payout. 

I'm talking neighborhood. Every street, with the beautiful cleanse of fire...all will be made pure.

ALL. WILL. BE. MADE. PURE.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm talking neighborhood. Every street, with the beautiful cleanse of fire...all will be made pure.

ALL. WILL. BE. MADE. PURE.

ET been watching too many famous dictator speeches on YouTube 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, pwny said:

TFW Portland has better tacos than the must go places in Texas. 

Portland has a lot of stuff better than a lot of places. 

Hit up Victor23 brewing if you get a chance, it’s across the river in Vancouver, @Dome can give you directions.

I have it on good authority Lompac’s is also good as is Mac N Jacks African Amber.  

Enjoy the PNW my man.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1