What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone remember Elmers glue and it also came as a blue gel? Was that actually any different than the plain white stuff? Or did it just look cool and was a status symbol in second grade?

how did that glue work with putting on your hands and peeling off?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Anyone remember Elmers glue and it also came as a blue gel? Was that actually any different than the plain white stuff? Or did it just look cool and was a status symbol in second grade?

I have no memory of blue glue.

• Like 2

On 25/03/2019 at 10:40 PM, Mega Ron said:

Not too often. I don't really like it there and the owners are the worst people ever.

Do you go over?

I agree with your sentiments. Been once fairly recently - it's not Upton Park, is it. ¬¬

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why? It's about as British an area in America can be, surely? Pilgrims landing in Plymouth Bay and all that?

Plus Hunts, where we are from a good number of the Pilgrims, came from. And our stock were giving some to the government back then as well.

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

It doesn’t run like regular glue, so it’s harder to make a mess with. Still mostly a status symbol of early childhood though, so let’s collectively laugh at the plebs who don’t remember it. 

• Like 3