What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So over the summer, I told you guys how we got all our neighbors to start using trash cans for their roadside garbage.

Now I need your help in this saga. We got a condo and the building has a dumpster, so we don’t need the trash can anymore. How do we get the garbage men to actually take the trash can and not just leave it behind?

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So over the summer, I told you guys how we got all our neighbors to start using trash cans for their roadside garbage.

Now I need your help in this saga. We got a condo and the building has a dumpster, so we don’t need the trash can anymore. How do we get the garbage men to actually take the trash can and not just leave it behind?

recycle it or put a large note taped on it that says "discard"

or put the trash can in the condo dumpster

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Set it on fire

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

recycle it or put a large note taped on it that says "discard"

or put the trash can in the condo dumpster

I was going to say put a large note on it that said "Free". That thing will disappear before nightfall. 

5 hours ago, pwny said:

Use trash can to make BBQ sauce. 

7 hours ago, pwny said:

We had a similar issue in our neighborhood. I literally had to put the trash can in the dumpster for them to take it. I'm serious.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Court fines can be paid in coins and they have to accept it though, right? Or is even that BS?

They've started making people use certified checks or money orders in response to things like this:

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2017/06/07/Michigan-city-rejects-mans-attempt-to-pay-270-fine-in-pennies/2221496853466/

However, THIS one they accepted at the DMV. EPIC

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/man-pays-dmv-pennies_n_5879101ce4b0e58057fe80d7