What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

hey guys what’s up what have i missed

i’ve been around, but i’ve just been too busy with law and stuff at uni, plus i’ve got an internship as well one day a week (unpaid, but it’s so good bc i got it entirely myself, unlike 99% of the other law students who have rich hedge fund dad’s or whatever)... throw in campaigning for the labor party in the upcoming federal election (may 18) and everything else i’ve just been real busy... i’ve got a lighter period with few assignments for the next three weeks before it heats back up again june for this semester’s finals

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

hey guys what’s up what have i missed

i’ve been around, but i’ve just been too busy with law and stuff at uni, plus i’ve got an internship as well one day a week (unpaid, but it’s so good bc i got it entirely myself, unlike 99% of the other law students who have rich hedge fund dad’s or whatever)... throw in campaigning for the labor party in the upcoming federal election (may 18) and everything else i’ve just been real busy... i’ve got a lighter period with few assignments for the next three weeks before it heats back up again june for this semester’s finals

So a diet of Ramen noodles, right? 

• Like 1

So (as you all know by now) I left my ex last year and a month later she was pregnant with another dude and since she got pregnant and had a baby while the divorce was going through (it’s been 10 months now lol) I have to get a paternity test so she can’t come after me later on down the road for it even though it’s impossible to be mine lol. She’s currently going to be paying me child support which is nice but it’s going to take several months of child support to cover all the money I’ve dropped just trying to get divorced. This paternity test is $450 and is only happening because it’s not enough obviously for us to both say it isn’t mine cause i didn’t sleep with the mother for roughly an entire year prior to that kid being conceived. 

41 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So (as you all know by now) I left my ex last year and a month later she was pregnant with another dude and since she got pregnant and had a baby while the divorce was going through (it’s been 10 months now lol) I have to get a paternity test so she can’t come after me later on down the road for it even though it’s impossible to be mine lol. She’s currently going to be paying me child support which is nice but it’s going to take several months of child support to cover all the money I’ve dropped just trying to get divorced. This paternity test is $450 and is only happening because it’s not enough obviously for us to both say it isn’t mine cause i didn’t sleep with the mother for roughly an entire year prior to that kid being conceived. 

Yeah, divorces suck.  That's why I don't do them, even though they're lucrative.  At least she's not breaking into your house while you're away to **** in your toilet and leave all of your appliances on.  Or paying her lover to stab you in front of the VFW.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tyty said:

So (as you all know by now) I left my ex last year and a month later she was pregnant with another dude and since she got pregnant and had a baby while the divorce was going through (it’s been 10 months now lol) I have to get a paternity test so she can’t come after me later on down the road for it even though it’s impossible to be mine lol. 

Probably the best $450 you'll ever spend.

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

This paternity test is $450 and is only happening because it’s not enough obviously for us to both say it isn’t mine cause i didn’t sleep with the mother for roughly an entire year prior to that kid being conceived. 

Note:
" If you have received a bone marrow transplant, you’ll want to speak with the lab conducting the DNA testing before they process the samples"

Best you let the lab know ahead of time, otherwise the results will automatically be labeled as a "failure" , requiring a repeat test

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Probably the best $450 you'll ever spend.

It’s definitely doing myself a favor in the future, but it’s annoying as hell rn 

23 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Note:
" If you have received a bone marrow transplant, you’ll want to speak with the lab conducting the DNA testing before they process the samples"

Best you let the lab know ahead of time, otherwise the results will automatically be labeled as a "failure" , requiring a repeat test

Lol god damnit 

5 hours ago, D82 said:

So a diet of Ramen noodles, right? 

here’s something that y’all will find interesting; in australia it’s not really commonplace for you to move out of home and live on campus 

there is still campus living but mainly it’s for those who live five hours away otherwise (because they have to) and those who are supremely rich (because they can)

So I was senior class president, and apparently it was on me to plan something for our 10 year reunion. This is the first I’m aware of such obligations. 

I was contacted by one of the pretty popular girls from HS asking when I was gonna get out information about it.

I told her I wasn’t going and wasn’t planning anything.

She told me I had to, as class President, I had to.

Ha. Ha. Haaaaaaaaa.

Trying to come up with the best reply that 1) demonstrates I don’t have to do anything she says and 2) demonstrates I despise her and 3) is hilariously snarky.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

it isn’t mine cause i didn’t sleep with the mother for roughly an entire year prior to that kid being conceived. 

Yeah, who can sleep with all that lovemaking to be had?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dome said:

So I was senior class president, and apparently it was on me to plan something for our 10 year reunion. This is the first I’m aware of such obligations. 

I was contacted by one of the pretty popular girls from HS asking when I was gonna get out information about it.

I told her I wasn’t going and wasn’t planning anything.

She told me I had to, as class President, I had to.

Ha. Ha. Haaaaaaaaa.

Trying to come up with the best reply that 1) demonstrates I don’t have to do anything she says and 2) demonstrates I despise her and 3) is hilariously snarky.

I just remembered the guy who once asked my wife for nudes will be there. we haven’t spoken since I told him off for hat.

He’s now divorced living with his mom again.

maybe I do want to go, just to smirk at him.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

I just remembered the guy who once asked my wife for nudes will be there. we haven’t spoken since I told him off for hat.

He’s now divorced living with his mom again.

maybe I do want to go, just to smirk at him.

send him a pic of his mom, nude.

19 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

send him a pic of his mom, nude.

He adopted... you talking his adoptive mother or do I need to track down his deadbeat mother?

His adoptive mom is not someone I’m interested in receiving nudes from, phone would combust. 

Edited by Dome