What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I saw bits of that podcast and yeah, it’s nuts to know he wrote that on stage.

Nuts.

I'm not gonna say that turned me, into a fan of his, but it just made him a sympathetic figure. His brother stole millions of dollars from him so he started doing shows to make it back, then actually had the balls to get on stage in front of like 25,000 people and just see how it'd go. 

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not gonna say that turned me, not really into a fan of his, but just made him a sympathetic figure. His brother stole millions of dollars from him so he just started doing shows to make it back, then actually had the balls to get on stage in front of like 25,000 people and just see how it'd go. 

I completely agree.

Dude was open and honest about the whole situation and I couldn’t help but want to root for him.

• Like 1

Look what you started, BS80

2 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Not a single reply in this topic has followed the directions of this topic.  Please stop the discussion. Don't be polite and say please and thank you.  Don't tell me why you are changing your username. Just post your new username only.  I don't want to sort through it all to find the username requests.  

• Like 1

When PML and I hosted the TASTYs, we spent a month seeding the forum with the idea of a conspiracy on the forum, had a bunch of old classic threads edited with stuff implying the forum was being taken over by someone else, and put out a ton of Illuminati stuff in the images that got used for hyping up the TASTYs. Then during the TASTYs, PML and I did a whole bit pointing some of it out. 

It’s always disappointed me that not a single person figured out any of it. You’re all dumb. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

It’s always disappointed me that not a single person figured out any of it. You’re all dumb.

Know thy audience, my man. Know thy audience.

@SLCDallasFan and I kept it simple: a few Rick Rolls, talk of a zombie attack, interviews on the red carpet by... someone, I dunno... and boom, it was done. 

A simple time for a simple audience. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Know thy audience, my man. Know thy audience.

@SLCDallasFan and I kept it simple: a few Rick Rolls, talk of a zombie attack, interviews on the red carpet by... someone, I dunno... and boom, it was done. 

A simple time for a simple audience. 

It was 7 years ago. I was still naive enough to believe there were a few smart people on the forum.

I also think that someone was me. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pwny said:

When PML and I hosted the TASTYs, we spent a month seeding the forum with the idea of a conspiracy on the forum, had a bunch of old classic threads edited with stuff implying the forum was being taken over by someone else, and put out a ton of Illuminati stuff in the images that got used for hyping up the TASTYs. Then during the TASTYs, PML and I did a whole bit pointing some of it out. 

You hosted the Tastys?