What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

38 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What are your thoughts? Did you have a strong prescription/astigmatism? Would you recommend it?

It was amazing. I had a pretty strong prescription, can't remember if it was -2.5 or -5, but it was one of those. Recovery was like roughly under a week, from what I recall - though I hear it can be even quicker. I had it done about 4-5 years ago. I would highly recommend it, just make sure you're getting it from a trustworthy/reputable place/doctor. I honestly didn't know how amazing it was to not wear glasses/contacts to see until after the surgery. Absolutely zero regrets.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Pretty much word for word what Ranens said. It was one of the weirdest thing I've done with having to stare at a light while they worked on the eye and it was pretty painful the first day. Eye drops and darkness definitely help. I think I slept a bunch the first day but was fine in a few days. 100% worth it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

It was amazing. I had a pretty strong prescription, can't remember if it was -2.5 or -5, but it was one of those. Recovery was like roughly under a week, from what I recall - though I hear it can be even quicker. I had it done about 4-5 years ago. I would highly recommend it, just make sure you're getting it from a trustworthy/reputable place/doctor. I honestly didn't know how amazing it was to not wear glasses/contacts to see until after the surgery. Absolutely zero regrets.

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

Pretty much word for word what Ranens said. It was one of the weirdest thing I've done with having to stare at a light while they worked on the eye and it was pretty painful the first day. Eye drops and darkness definitely help. I think I slept a bunch the first day but was fine in a few days. 100% worth it

2 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yes. Do it. No question.

Thanks guys, that's what I am heavily leaning towards. I have a consultation soon to see if I am even a candidate but fingers crossed I am. I've been wanting this ever since putting on my first pair of glasses like 20 years ago.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Peppa is the best thing to happen to parenting. As soon as it comes on, both kids stop doing whatever they were doing and I get a moment to relax before they go to bed.

Peppa is 7' 1". What in the holy hell...